La Liga Round 1: FC Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano 0-0

Andresito

Staff member
Apparently we can register the majority of our players. But want to do them all at once.

We currently have 7 unregistered: Roberto, Dembele, Kessie, Christensen, Kounde, Raphinha and Lewandowski

pers

Yes. Eric, Depay and Manaj were registered 1 day before the Sociedad game.

The board will probably come through with a way to do it or worst case we don't have them for the first or second games which isn't too bad.

Seems you don't know Lewy. He is fully professional and obsessed about playing, scoring and winning. I'm sure he was assured that he will play from day 1 and I can only imagine his reaction if he couldn't play for 2 competitive games. Seems ticket are sold out too and many ppl bought ticket to see all new signings I guess.

Temptation

Seems you don't know Lewy. He is fully professional and obsessed about playing, scoring and winning. I'm sure he was assured that he will play from day 1 and I can only imagine his reaction if he couldn't play for 2 competitive games. Seems ticket are sold out too and many ppl bought ticket to see all new signings I guess.

Didn't Laporta say in Lewy's unveiling press conference that he promised Lewy that he'd be the first name in the squad to get registered?

Andresito

Staff member
So the screenshot is fake?

What screenshot? When I check the website it says "We shall have tickets on sale shortly, leave your email and you’ll be the first to know."

Couldn't even sell out the stadium in 2017 Supercopa vs Madrid, with thousands being Madrid fans.

Horatio

You're welcome
What screenshot? When I check the website it says "We shall have tickets on sale shortly, leave your email and you’ll be the first to know."

Couldn't even sell out the stadium in 2017 Supercopa vs Madrid, with thousands being Madrid fans.

The one pointed at top showing all seating areas(maybe it does not show all) are sold out.

Horatio

You're welcome
Took it from the official website, so no.

Not sure how the Socios tickets count.. maybe those unused tickets are available later? Few days before the game.

No idea really.

Hopefully it's close to being sold out.

Yeah. [MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION] @(#*ed up.

Gari

Xavi's lineup for the first league match, according to @sport
Ter Stegen
Araujo Eric Christensen Alba
Pedri Busquets Gavi
Raphinha Lewandowski Demb?l?.

Zidane82

Apparently we can register the majority of our players. But want to do them all at once.

We currently have 7 unregistered: Roberto, Dembele, Kessie, Christensen, Kounde, Raphinha and Lewandowski

Just prioritise

Lewa , Raphinha , Kounde and Dembele

Home of Barca Fans