La Liga Round 1: FC Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano 0-0

Andresito

Staff member
Not sure what this means

More than 40.000 match tickets will be sold tomorrow, in addition to the ones that were already sold. It'll be a record. [@victor_nahe]

Loki

Not sure what this means

More than 40.000 match tickets will be sold tomorrow, in addition to the ones that were already sold. It'll be a record. [@victor_nahe]

It should be a record for the first game of the season. I also expect a nearly full Camp Nou 85k+ and a show of dominance. Poor Rayo

FinBarcelonafan

It should be a record for the first game of the season. I also expect a nearly full Camp Nou 85k+ and a show of dominance. Poor Rayo

Great to hear..

Funny, zero mentions of this in the English media. They love trashing Barca.

All the crap about deferred salary, levers, failed registrations etc

Givenchy

Wish I could be in the stadium for this, just feels like the start of a new era officially. No offense to Rayo but hopefully we put on a show.

Catta

Manita or death. Xavi and the boys need to make a statement, must win game, and win big.

malvolio

Games vs Rayo haven't been high scoring affairs recently. And we usually don't start strong in our first Liga match.

Marginal win for Barca.

pers

Last years I watched Spanish clubs only in CL. Coz of Lewy I mainly watched BL so it will be refreshing to see something else lol. 2:0 would be great I think.

Messi983

Very excited La Liga is finally back. Preseason was fun but now serious business begins.

also, watch out for Atletico's loanee Sergio Camello today (if he'll play). According to AS we still have a first option on him from all the way back in 2019 alongside likes of Saul and Gimenez. Not very likely we'll ever use it (if Atleti will be willing to sell) but he's an interesting talent who had a very good season on loan at Mirandes (alongside another Atleti loanee Rodrigo Riquelme who is now on loan at Girona) in Segunda last year and we'll see how he'll do for Rayo.

https://as.com/futbol/el-curioso-derecho-de-tanteo-del-barca-sobre-camello-n

Home of Barca Fans