2022 Gamper Trophy

Andresito

Staff member
I think I respect Braithwaite more. At least don't hide. Make it clear you're here for revenge and take the heat. Personally, I'd rather be whistled because it means my revenge stings. :lol:

Umtiti is worst of the worst.

What revenge? There's no revenge to find here.

Laporta: "Braithwaite and Umtiti? They have understood that the best thing is to go play for another team. Their contracts have always been respected but the time has come when they have to take a step forward."

serghei

What revenge? There's no revenge to find here.

Laporta: "Braithwaite and Umtiti? They have understood that the best thing is to go play for another team. Their contracts have always been respected but the time has come when they have to take a step forward."

This is what Laporta says. Braithwaite might say something else. I think he wants to take a hit on the club for sidelining him after playing well before the injury.

Andresito

Staff member
There's a chance it's his nerves again. He had this problem as early as 2019. Worrying signs if he is mentally less strong than Garcia, Alba or MAtS

Eric Garcia hasn't shown any signs of weak mentality though. Unfair to name him together with Mats and Alba.

Catta

This is what Laporta says. Braithwaite might say something else. I think he wants to take a hit on the club for sidelining him after playing well before the injury.

If that is his reasoning, then he is not only a bum footballer, but also a piece of shit person.

Home of Barca Fans