2022 Gamper Trophy

Catta

Gavi should not be a starter yet.

Also why are players like Braithwaite and Umtiti even called up for the game. Just don't register them if they don't want to leave, let them sit the whole year in the stands.

Andresito

Staff member
Gavi should not be a starter yet.

Also why are players like Braithwaite and Umtiti even called up for the game. Just don't register them if they don't want to leave, let them sit the whole year in the stands.

Tactical booing from Camp Nou inc

Andresito

Staff member
Smart.

Umtiti and his agents have agreed with the club that it's not necessary to be at the team's presentation today because he's still looking for a way out. [md] #fcblive 🇫🇷

Do we have a schedule for tonight's presentation?
Edit: 19.30 it seems like. On the official Youtube channel

serghei

You can't reasonably play Ansu ahead of Raphinha now. If anything, it's good for Ansu that the pressure is lower and he can recover fully.

More and more convinced that wings should be Raphinha and Dembele with a lot of fluidity and positional exchanges.

Ansu and Ferran looking in based on form, let them build form and actually contribute from the bench at first.

FinBarcelonafan

You can't reasonably play Ansu ahead of Raphinha now. If anything, it's good for Ansu that the pressure is lower and he can recover fully.

More and more convinced that wings should be Raphinha and Dembele with a lot of fluidity and positional exchanges.

Ansu and Ferran looking in based on form, let them build form and actually contribute from the bench at first.

Exactly, I feel like it's perfect situation for Fati and Torres. They can work on their game and improve. Make a sub appearances every game for 20-30min.

Torres coming back from a bad season and Fati recovering from injuries.

MagIX

Excited
I haven't watched any Barcelona matches of this season so far, first match that i watch.

xXKonan

FZks8KrXgAEQ4tu

Home of Barca Fans