Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

FC B

As of now I see United getting past Barca especially with the return leg on Old Trafford.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Ten Hag has 2 major weaknesses, 1 of which Ajax fans complained about - his subs.

Don't rate his transfers either apart from Lisandro. Casemiro most likely a board panic buy but Antony, Weghorse, Malacia are terrible.

Other than that though, he's done a great job with a pretty average team outside of Case, Varane, Lisandro and purple patch Rashford

stb_1

Ten Hag has 2 major weaknesses, 1 of which Ajax fans complained about - his subs.

Don't rate his transfers either apart from Lisandro. Casemiro most likely a board panic buy but Antony, Weghorse, Malacia are terrible.

Other than that though, he's done a great job with a pretty average team outside of Case, Varane, Lisandro and purple patch Rashford

Eriksen - very good for free
Malacia - good for the price

JerseyAddict

This game was a cracker, a game of rollercoasters. Arsenal plays so fuckin beautiful. It is joy to watch them. But the finsih of the match was for a hearattack.

fergus90

I say it every week, but City really ballsed up giving Arsenal Zinchenko. It's like Arsenal have 12 players on the pitch.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looks like it was another terrible game between two high-profile PL teams today (even if FA cup), no one even posted here. I caught the last 10 minutes, was pretty uneventful. Some of my friends went to the stadium, I pity them... Just 13 shots in the whole game.

Zidane82

Looks like it was another terrible game between two high-profile PL teams today (even if FA cup), no one even posted here. I caught the last 10 minutes, was pretty uneventful. Some of my friends went to the stadium, I pity them... Just 13 shots in the whole game.

There was plenty of fabulous football yesterday !

Mainly from the away team ( and weakened as Arteta made 6 changes)

Arsenal play beautiful football so I thought you would appreciate that given you are a Barca fan

Home of Barca Fans