• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Valencia are pathetic on attack.. they will not score for sure.. hope is for a miraculous 0 0 because madrid are shite tonight

Valencia did decently, but lacking a good final ball big time, and Cavani is shot. Still had many set pieces they could have done something on.

El Gato

Villarato!
I refuse to rate Vinicius. His last season was a fluke.

How does this make any sense

He's got half the goals he had last year. 5 less than Mbappe in France, 1 or 2 less than most on form Rashford we'd ever seen

He's a one footed wanker but he's no scrub at this level and would be a starter almost anywhere

ajnotkeith

He's got half the goals he had last year. 5 less than Mbappe in France, 1 or 2 less than most on form Rashford we'd ever seen

He's a one footed wanker but he's no scrub at this level and would be a starter almost anywhere

He loses so many balls. Sure his stats production is good and he can produce moments of magic but you have to give him the ball a hell of a lot of times to get it.

Great winger but I think he could definitely improve a lot.

mc_lovin

Probably just my dislike for him talking, but fuck me, there's zero sophistication in his game. Just 50/50 decision making at all times.

ajnotkeith

Vinicius is 3x the player that Dumbele, our 'best' winger is....

Not convinced of that.

Vinicius is just as wasteful or even more than Dembele at times, I watch most of the Madrid games as well and he loses the ball way more than he does something productive with it. Whilst Dembele recently chooses the right option quite often and doesn't lose the ball near as much as he used to.

Pure ability, Vinicius probably better but not that much in it and Dembele has had better form this season.

ajnotkeith

Valencia been fucking useless, like most teams in LaLiga these days. Hardly had one dangerous attack.

This league will just be a story of who can take out the trash most often...

serghei

Dembele needs an elite season in CL to compare with Vinicius. You know, goals in semis, final, stuff like that.

Home of Barca Fans