• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

What's Luiz Henrique like? Being linked with a move for him but can't say I've ever watched him.

Youtube makes everyone look like the second coming of Ronaldinho so can't go by that.

Porque

Good player. One of the top attacking players with defensive contributions in LaLiga.

You could probably go to Brazil and find a similar talent offensive player. But his overall game is why he will make it anywhere.

Messi983

He's growing in every game I've seen him play. Fun player to watch too.

Hope he stays at Betis, Emery can sign someone else.

I know they have been looking to loan Danjima as he is not in Setien plans.

Nicholas will sting a bit more, though they got a few decent lads in B if they don't sign anyone.

According to Marca they'll give a chance to Diego Collado who made his league debut against Girona last week. They also have Fer Nino who has already played in La Liga and was on loan at Mallorca last season. Still think they'll try to bring someone better/more experienced though.

There were rumours they will go for Denis Suarez. Will almost surely sign him on a free in summer but could also get him this month as he's out of favor with Celta president and so not playing there.

Last edited:

Porque

I actually think if he stayed in Spain that we would have a serious look at him in a years time if Raphi doesn't work out as Dembele has a year on his contract. He is good and we're pretty risk aversive with signings.

According to Marca they'll give a chance to Diego Collado who made his league debut against Girona last week. They also have Fer Nino who has already played in La Liga and was on loan at Mallorca last season. Still think they'll try to bring someone better/more experienced though.

There were rumours they will go for Denis Suarez. Will almost surely sign him on a free in summer but could also get him this month as he's out of favor with Celta president and so not playing there.

They will find someone decent for sure. I liked Jackson but I don't think he was anywhere near a super talent and the fee they will receive is worth selling.

As a pure pace and dribble merchant they have Hassan in the B too.

fergus90

To be fair, I highly doubt we actually sign him. We never actually buy players we get linked with in the media ever.

stb_1

They would probably be worse if we being honest.

I have watched two PL games this weekend itself to see what the hype is about

Liv Chelsea

Currently watching Tottenham Fulham

Absolutely the worst quality of football I have ever seen in my life. These are all top 10 teams and let me tell you my friend none of them would be top 10 in la Liga.

And I know this isn't a one off because all of these three teams have been garbage all season. Except Fulham who are over achieving.

you are super deluded sir

Messi983

Good goal by Suarez against Espanyol.

Like this Almeria team, would like to see Kaiky playing more though.

Last edited:

Messi983

Elche without a win after 19 games (well, still around 10 minutes until the end but Sevilla is up 3-0 and Elche playing with 10)

Some negative records (according to wiki) they can "beat".

Fewest points in a season (2 points for a win): 9, Celta Vigo (1943?44) final record P26 W2 D5 L19[52]
Fewest points in a season (3 points for a win): 13, Sporting Gij?n (1997?98) final record P38 W2 D7 L29[53]

Most consecutive league games without a win: 26, Levante (18 April 2021 to 20 December 2021)[57]

Fewest wins in a season: 2, joint record:
Sporting Gij?n (1997?98): final record P38 W2 D7 L29[16]
Logro??s (1994?95): final record P38 W2 D9 L27[17]
Celta Vigo (1943?44): final record P26 W2 D5 L19[18]
Real Betis (1942?43): final record P26 W2 D6 L18[19]

Porque

Fresneda out of the Valladolid squad. Lets see if he goes this end of window.

Also after the ridiculous fee Sporting got for Pedro Porro the Catalan media are rumouring Bellerin, but I reckon they will go in for Arnau or Fresneda. Two players with low buyouts and potential to make alot with future moves.

Messi983

Inaki Williams not playing in La Liga game today for the first time since April 2016 or after 251 games!

Fresneda out of the Valladolid squad. Lets see if he goes this end of window.

Also after the ridiculous fee Sporting got for Pedro Porro the Catalan media are rumouring Bellerin, but I reckon they will go in for Arnau or Fresneda. Two players with low buyouts and potential to make alot with future moves.

20m is a big money for Sporting. They are in financial problems from what I've read. Also not likely Arnau or Fresneda would go there with bigger clubs interested.

Home of Barca Fans