• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Messi983

Rayo will do good this season. Nice goal vs Espanyol. Proper hard working team, with a bite in attack.

I like their team and Iraola is a promising coach but they've started last season good as well and then their level dropped significantly in second half of the season. Just don't have squad depth to go through whole season so we'll see if Iraola has learned something from last season. Most important will be to at least keep some consistency and not go on a 10-game run without a win or something like that again.

Birdy

Moretto, Romero and many others cleared it in June this year. I had same confusion too and it was cleared.
The links you provided cite Sport, older articles or people who interpreted it their own.

The way announcement worded it was very confusing, and many thought it was done the way you described.
After the year, and after it was done it was already confirmed it isn't this way. Atletico have no choice to not buy him, not anymore.

And Atletico trying to lower price makes perfect sense mate.
We already offered that to sell him now, because we want money now.

OTOH , Atletico can try that now and find a taker for him, rather than screwing next summer for them.

And a quick reminder that same Atletico bullshit happened with Morata, with Atletico trying to claim there was no obligation to buy and it ended up they were liars

Cite a reliable source that says what you claim above.
I have found 0 so far.

On the contrary, all reliable sources say what I explained in 2 posts above, which give Atleti the right to not exercise the buy option IF the conditions are not triggered.

Which is also confirmed by the fact that he played less than 45' in matchday 1
I expect him to play the same amount of minutes every time he features from now on

Porque

I'm more inclined to believe that we were desperate enough to agree to a 50Percent deal over 2 seasons.

Horrible setup given age, sporting deteriation and the opportunity for Atletico to game the situation.

Will only know at end of season. Khaled version makes much more sense logically though. And if Atletico do not want to pay the 40m agreed, then maybe they are looking to exchange someone usual to us.

In the end, Griezmann deal fucked us almost as much as Neymar sale. From the price, wage to performance and having to pay the added 20m to Atleti for proof of tapping up. And it's still not over. Horrible.

xXKonan

Tchouameni looks good.

Shame we have been stuck with a decaying Busi all because we have a coach who believes the guy is still the best DM in the world.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tchouameni looks good.

Shame we have been stuck with a decaying Busi all because we have a coach who believes the guy is still the best DM in the world.

What do you mean????

He's the best CDM in the world! He just need two other midfielders to run for him.

Morten

Vinicius is having fun at least.

Meanwhile, the right wing is a complete void, no attacks from that direction.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans