• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Porque

There was a time when everyone on the forum wanted De Paul. He was having that Ndombele flavour of the month phase.

Andresito

Staff member
Surprised we are so close to Madrid. But it counts players "present for at least three years between the seasons of their 15th and 21st birthdays". So I guess that exludes likes of Pedri and maybe Alba as well.

Fmx5WZOXEAEo2MB

Messi983

Yeah, would expect that difference to be bigger but Vini is included here as has spent enough time at the club as a teenager. Otherwise only Carvajal is a starter while Nacho and Vazquez are barely playing.

Alba was released from the club when he was around 16 so doesn't fit that criteria. Pedri also doesn't qualify yet but will officially become a homegrown player after this season.

Also surprised Athletic only has 56%. I know Inigo Martinez is a Sociedad product while Raul Garcia and Berenguer are from Osasuna academy but would expect pretty much all others have grown up at the club. Didn't check that out but I guess some players must have been considered not good enough at some point and then moved between other (smaller) Basque teams at a young age before eventually making it back to their first team.

Windhook

Here's the CIES link.

Barca are 4th in La Liga and 8th in Europe. All this without the likes of Alba and such counted.

1. Inaki Pena
2. Sergio Busquets
3. Sergi Roberto
4. Gavi
5. Ansu Fati
6. Arnau Tenas?

Missing someone but it's not one among Eric Garcia, Hector Bellerin and Jordi Alba, who all left the club at 16. It's not Pablo Torre, either. He was trained at Racing Santander.

khaled_a_d

Madrid derby in Santiago
Us vs Sociedad in Camp Nou
Sevilla hosts Osasuna, while Bilbao visit Valancia

Edit: Wrong thread

Last edited:

Messi983

Two pens for Villarreal against Girona in added time. First Gazaniga (who had a great game) saved Moreno's shot and then Parejo scored a winner in 100th minute.

Home of Barca Fans