• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Madrid have too much firepower from all positions. They can play like shit and bam, a golazo and some lightning fast counters by Vinicius and they score 3.

Birdy

One thing about Ancelotti is his subs are always spot-on.

It's like every time Madrid sub in a player they score or assist.

Another common fallacy...

If a coach puts in X player and X player scores/assists, you would say it was a spot-on sub
But if the Y player that was subbed out would have scored on the same occasion, then it's not really

Look at Vasquez' goal, and give me 1 reason why Carvahal wouldn't have scored that

ajnotkeith

Shit old manager. Pochettino, Nagelsman or ETH are better.

People don't rate Ancelotti because he isn't a philosophy manager with a clear brand of football, but that isn't a prerequisite for being a top manager as he has already proven obviously with his trophy cabinet. The most decorated manager in history.

The proof is in the pudding and you can't argue with 4 UCL's and league titles from all 5 top European divisions. Wherever he goes, 'luck' seems to follow - tells you he is the constant.

ajnotkeith

Another common fallacy...

If a coach puts in X player and X player scores/assists, you would say it was a spot-on sub
But if the Y player that was subbed out would have scored on the same occasion, then it's not really

Look at Vasquez' goal, and give me 1 reason why Carvahal wouldn't have scored that

More factors than just that. He subbed on a fast right wingback and then minutes later that player made a great overlap on the right for a crucial goal. Could be that he saw team needed fresh, fast legs on that side to attack the box, vs Carvajal who was tiring and is slower.

When something happens very consistently it's usually not luck, most of the time, the subs he makes changes the game.

malvolio

This madrid is a dry ass team. Last thing to be used as a model

Don't think anyone uses them as a model. And how many teams throughout history can be used as models? Brazil '70, Milan' 90, Ajax '95, Barca' 09/10/11 etc

But they are motivated as hell and never give up.

Barca in transition - completely shit
Madrid in transition - win titles and CLs(not in style, but win nonetheless)

Last edited:

Birdy

This madrid is a dry ass team. Last thing to be used as a model

But as you see in here the 'win at all costs' motto have sunk deep into some fellas,
Who cares what it means to be Barcelona and have identity, philosophy, and all that. Win like RM!
We missed an opportunity to get Carlo in 2021 before RM

Inject titles into my bloodstream, and I don't give a shit about anything else.

Home of Barca Fans