Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Save for Rudi stage fright/being shit in a back 4, the dynamic is better. Team will need time but energy will never be the issue. Need to drill some goddamn movements though, far too static and too much ballwatching offball when creating

JamDav1982

You still missing the point. Or pretending at least cause it suits you now.

Nah I am making the point I want to make perfectly.

You miss the point.

Bland cliches like 'suits you now' that mean nothing and dont like Courtois being judged in same way many numpties do for MATS on every single goal near enough.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nah I am making the point I want to make perfectly.

You miss the point.

Bland cliches like 'suits you now' that mean nothing and dont like Courtois being judged in same way many numpties do for MATS on every single goal near enough.

Ter Stegen had a great performance yesterday. Issue is that Ter Stegen doesn't have those frequently. Courtois does.

JamDav1982

Ter Stegen had a great performance yesterday. Issue is that Ter Stegen doesn't have those frequently. Courtois does.

You miss the point.

MATS isnt one of the top handful of keepers going past few seasons and Courtois last season one of if not best in world due to CL final performance etc.

Can say that while judging them in same way and not pretending every goal MATS concedes is on him and analysed to death while Courtois conceding similar goals are ignored.

Round 1 to MATS in La Liga this season. Can go week by week and judge both the same on goals/saves.

Simple point well made.

jamrock

Almeria holding their own considering so many of their new player couldn't be registered.

Freaking tebas.

Madrid will still win ofc.

Home of Barca Fans