• Sevilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Betis 2-2 Celta at HT, good game.

Yeah and couple great goals.

Veiga looks a player for Celta. Only 20 and has good feet, decent size/build and covers ground well in middle.

Be next one off to EPL for decent money probably.

Sign him up Xavi.

Edit: Veiga just scored a second.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

They have to bring back this man.

FoCqPimXkAAVemN

[tw]1621482349245628417[/tw]

https://twitter.com/Barca_Buzz/status/1621482349245628417

He is a whiny little***** I am so happy Suarez and Messi finished him.

Messi983

Yeah and couple great goals.

Veiga looks a player for Celta. Only 20 and has good feet, decent size/build and covers ground well in middle.

Be next one off to EPL for decent money probably.

Sign him up Xavi.

Edit: Veiga just scored a second.

Yeah, was about to mention Veiga, he's having a breakout year, already 6 goals in his first season establishing himself as a starter. One of the best up and coming La Liga midfielders alongside Oihan Sancet (who is two years older) imo. They are also similar physical profiles, quite tall (for your usual Spanish midfielders standards at least) but also good technical and can score. Seems to be composed in front of goal. His first goal yesterday was class but also scored that chip over Bono against Sevilla a month ago and had two longshot goals earlier in the season as well.

4-3 win for Celta in the end, important three points for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMAa30Rc2I4

ajnotkeith

Kroos and Modric continuing to sit for Madrid in favour of Ceballos and Valverde.

Looks like the transition is finally happening, though it's questionable if they can move forward with a Ceballos-Tchouameni-Valverde midfield. Perez will probably go big for Jude and maybe even another midfielder.

Porque

I thought we were linked with Veiga for the B team a few years back but could be mistaken.

Wonder what his level will be. I'm reminded of Fabien Ruiz who looked incredible in his breakout season for Betis. Ended a solid player, but not a top tier who would make inroads at Barcelona.

fergus90

To be fair I think Kroos has had somewhat of a resurgence the last year so I can see why Real would persist with him for another season, but they definitely gotta replace Modric in the summer.

El Gato

Villarato!
By looks of if he notices Modric isn't doing well. He'll likely play Fede or Ceballos next to Kroos and Tchouameni if fit

Home of Barca Fans