• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

JamDav1982

To be fair to Xavi I am sure Real had more points per game this season than did last before ko tonight.

So not like Real were immense in league last season and shit this one.

Barca ae getting the points by hook or crook and have earned that lead.

ajnotkeith

Its not really the midfield, Tchouameni is injuried, with him back we should look better, we need an actual rb and a new striker, Benzema started okay but then just disappeared, and we have no one who can come in for him.

Benzema not getting involved seems more like a tactical issue today, Sociedad were defending with 11 and he was getting crushed by 3 or 4 defenders surrounding him.

Wasn't enough movement or attacking runs from midfield, Modric had one nice movement towards the end but not enough when facing a super deep block like that. Need your midfield to arrive into the box and cause chaos, guys like Kroos particularly can't give that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Dont look anywhere near out of form
Was probably best game in ages in terms of approaching the box
The forward line is toothless as it usually looks when everyone isnt up to it and has no alternative

Morten

To be fair to Xavi I am sure Real had more points per game this season than did last before ko tonight.

So not like Real were immense in league last season and shit this one.

Barca ae getting the points by hook or crook and have earned that lead.

Earned the lead, yes, no denying.

I simply can't believe you might well end up conceding less than double digit goals this season though, but this is a scenario that could actually happen.

iniestaGOAT

Dont look anywhere near out of form
Was probably best game in ages in terms of approaching the box
The forward line is toothless as it usually looks when everyone isnt up to it and has no alternative

Its cause numzena is fnished.

Balondor where? Missing

Morten

Benzema not getting involved seems more like a tactical issue today, Sociedad were defending with 11 and he was getting crushed by 3 or 4 defenders surrounding him.

Wasn't enough movement or attacking runs from midfield, Modric had one nice movement towards the end but not enough when facing a super deep block like that. Need your midfield to arrive into the box and cause chaos, guys like Kroos particularly can't give that.

Our midfield wasn't bad, Valverde played well, Ceballos wasn't bad either, don't know why Ancelotti subbed him though.

ajnotkeith

Earned the lead, yes, no denying.

I simply can't believe you might well end up conceding less than double digit goals this season though, but this is a scenario that could actually happen.

Doubtful.

Always harder to keep it up in second half of the season with more games coming and fatigue + injuries, especially with a high pressing system like Xavi's. We will end up shipping a bunch of goals at some point.

CatalinR10

At this rate, we will win 1-0 vs Betis with an own goal.

I will love it and I think I deserve

ronaldo-reaction-golden-balls-for-example.gif

Home of Barca Fans