User Tag List

Thread: Min-jae Kim

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Min-jae Kim

*Photo may be wrong Min-jae Kim

Rumour is that both Sevilla and Napoli are looking to sign this fella to replace Kounde and Koulibaly. Either it is true or he has the best agent in the world.

25 year old, 1.9m South Korean CB from Fenerbache. Mooted price - 10/15m euros.

Got to admit, from the highlight package he looks like a South Korean hybrid of Pique and Araujo. Not bad at all. I bet I have seen him play for Korea for a number of times but never spent the time scouting him.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post

*Photo may be wrong Min-jae Kim

Rumour is that both Sevilla and Napoli are looking to sign this fella to replace Kounde and Koulibaly. Either it is true or he has the best agent in the world.

25 year old, 1.9m South Korean CB from Fenerbache. Mooted price - 10/15m euros.

Got to admit, from the highlight package he looks like a South Korean hybrid of Pique and Araujo. Not bad at all. I bet I have seen him play for Korea for a number of times but never spent the time scouting him.
    He was linked to Spurs a year or so back. Know a fair bit about him.

He's rapid apparently.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    He was linked to Spurs a year or so back. Know a fair bit about him.

He's rapid apparently.
    I'd fancy him in Spain based off of that snippet to be honest. Type of guy Monchi usually has a punt on who may or may not succeed like Dabbur or Montiel.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kim played for my hometown club Beijing Guoan for a couple of years, defensively he was a beast, very good mostly of the time, definitely their best defender but did have the tendency to make blunders and brain farts here and there which ended up as goals conceded.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!