Min-jae Kim

Porque

1085720.jpg

*Photo may be wrong Min-jae Kim

Rumour is that both Sevilla and Napoli are looking to sign this fella to replace Kounde and Koulibaly. Either it is true or he has the best agent in the world.

25 year old, 1.9m South Korean CB from Fenerbache. Mooted price - 10/15m euros.

Got to admit, from the highlight package he looks like a South Korean hybrid of Pique and Araujo. Not bad at all. I bet I have seen him play for Korea for a number of times but never spent the time scouting him.

Temptation

1085720.jpg

*Photo may be wrong Min-jae Kim

Rumour is that both Sevilla and Napoli are looking to sign this fella to replace Kounde and Koulibaly. Either it is true or he has the best agent in the world.

25 year old, 1.9m South Korean CB from Fenerbache. Mooted price - 10/15m euros.

Got to admit, from the highlight package he looks like a South Korean hybrid of Pique and Araujo. Not bad at all. I bet I have seen him play for Korea for a number of times but never spent the time scouting him.

He was linked to Spurs a year or so back. Know a fair bit about him.

He's rapid apparently.

Porque

He was linked to Spurs a year or so back. Know a fair bit about him.

He's rapid apparently.

I'd fancy him in Spain based off of that snippet to be honest. Type of guy Monchi usually has a punt on who may or may not succeed like Dabbur or Montiel.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kim played for my hometown club Beijing Guoan for a couple of years, defensively he was a beast, very good mostly of the time, definitely their best defender but did have the tendency to make blunders and brain farts here and there which ended up as goals conceded.

Porque

Everybody is talking about Khvicha but Kim has also hit the ground running at the other side of the pitch. 7.26 Whoscored rating.

Monchi really slipped up this summer.

Porque

Seems Bayern are set to pay his buyout clause of 60m.

EPL clubs also sniffing.

Clause has to be activated before 1st July, so watch this space I guess.

Temptation

Mourinho must be pissed. Identified him as a Spurs target before anyone and got fucked over by Levy for a few millions. And now, everyone in Europe wants him. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans