Gabriel Slonina

slicknick

Surprised that there is no thread on him just yet, as he is being courted by multiple top clubs in Europe, but here it comes.
Has been playing in the MLS for the past two seasons, and while he can still brush up his handling, the potential/ceiling is immense, and has some of the best goalkeeping reflexes I have seen so far?
Really hope this kid succeeds

Name in home country: Gabriel ?Gaga? Slonina
Date of birth: May 15th, 2004
Place of birth: Addison, IL, United States
Height: 1,93 m
Citizenship: American
Position: Goalkeeper
Foot: right
Current club: Chicago Fire

Bonus Info: Got called up to the Polish National Team for the Nations League games, due to his parents being Polish, but he politely declined it and chose to represent the USMNT instead

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He is 18, not 21
There is rumours he is close to Real Madrid, shame since he is the type of signing I would really want us to do.
Fairly cheap (just a guess), super young and talented GK, we can do a Demir type of deal and register him with B team too

slicknick

He is 18, not 21
There is rumours he is close to Real Madrid, shame since he is the type of signing I would really want us to do.
Fairly cheap (just a guess), super young and talented GK, we can do a Demir type of deal and register him with B team too

Good call, sorry for the typo? fixed it now ;)

Porque

On his way to Chelsea according to latest rumours.

Edit. Tweet above said the same but wasn't appearing for me.

slicknick

Official now, He has signed for Chelsea until 2028. Will stay on loan back at Chicago until Jan 1st, 2023. 15 million USD, including add-ons

Home of Barca Fans