Salvation is just an illusion

We have no money to register even free agents.

We rent Cam Nou to tourists from Africa.

We can't even dream about big signings.

We have debt like nobody.

We are not attractive to players any more.

We are a joke.

Etc...

There would be at least theoretical possibility for Salvation if there wasn't for simple fact that:

- we still think we're Choosers

- we still think players would swim across the Pacific to play for free for us

- we still refuse to face Reality

- we still refuse to take desperate measures

- we still act as we are that team from years ago.

Like some 50 year old woman that refuses ordinary men because she still believes that young, handsome, rich, famous, desirable, man will in any minute nock on her door, marry her and make her 6 kids... we are hopeless... :facepalm:

Messigician

And yet the biggest superstars in the world only want to come to us

🎙️ Robert Lewandowski: "No other offers were considered except the one from Barcelona. I've already started to speak Spanish. I have a house in Spain. I want to leave Bayern. That's clear."

(Source: @OnetSport)

Because we are FC FUCKING LONA the biggest club in the world

And yet the biggest superstars in the world only want to come to us

��️ Robert Lewandowski: "No other offers were considered except the one from Barcelona. I've already started to speak Spanish. I have a house in Spain. I want to leave Bayern. That's clear."

(Source: @OnetSport)

Because we are FC FUCKING LONA the biggest club in the world

Wow, 34 YO player wants to play for us and we celebrate like God knows what?

You just proved my point, dude... :facepalm:

For mental experiment: it's 2009. , or 2011. , or 2015. . We're on top of the world. Now imagine somebody says we bring 34 YO player and celebrates like crazy. See?

That's how low we are.

Saddest part is: that 50 YO woman will only rise her Standards for men into misery...

Even return of 34 YO Messi shouldn't be reason for some big celebration. That's how fucked up we are...

We are a laughing stock... :facepalm:

So, we signed one year contract with S.Roberto and put in it buy off clause of 400 M ? This must be Hell... eternal suffering and humiliation... :facepalm:

I can't believe you guys talking big names and prices... :facepalm:

Only way to survive is to thank God for this GIFT of great free players (Cavani, Mertens, Dybala, Di Maria, ...) and rotate them in squad next season to recover Finances. Good coach could do much with those and La Masia fellas would learn much.

And we would survive, maybe even be able to spend some cash next summer...

Home of Barca Fans