Uefa Nations League 2022-23

jamrock

I gotta a sneaky feeling Germany is about to German this up coming WC.

Imma put some money on it, hopefully I get lucky.

If Argentina can get Otamendi out of thier starting XI they also have a very good shot.

Temptation

You say he is picking favs but today Southgate picked.. Ramsdale, Guehi, Gallagher, Bellingham, Saka, Bowen.. those are not really his favs and are players that are picked on way performed this season.
Today changes nothing. Wouldn't matter if they won 4 0. Most people have this opinion regardless. Its not based on one game at all and you know it!

serghei

I also think this World Cup will go to either Argentina, Brazil, or Germany.

It's shocking how bad the managers of some tier 1 countries are. Southgate, Deschamps, Roberto Martinez, these guys are B or C level managers at best.

Spain are missing 1 key player in each compartment sadly. They will do well to reach quarters.

jamrock

Not if otamendi starts.

It truly believe Spain is fati filling is potentially away from making at least the SF after that anything is possible, they really need a goal scorer.

El Gato

Villarato!
Argentina gonna fold on first half serious European team

England scrape through to semis playing terrorist football

Book it

Gnidrologist

Don't know about others, but Dechamps is probably best kind of coach a team of nitwits and divas could have. They would not come close to winning WC without ultra pragmatic approach.

Birdy

Looking at the WC groups, and knockout matchings until the final,
I can very well see this final-8:

Argentina-Netherlands, Germany-Brazil on the one side of the bracket
England-Denmark, Spain-Portugal on the other.

Whoever wins in the Germany vs Brazil is in the final IMO, and then I can see England kicking out either Spain or Portugal

fergus90

We need a drastic change to beat anyone like Portugal and Spain. The Germany game showed how far behind we are currently. Blagged a draw but we were miles of it and have been for a while.

Messi983

Good win. Keeper from Osijek, center backs from Sassuolo and Dinamo kept a clean sheet.

Congrats. Everyone will obviously blame France for underperforming but from what I've seen I think your boys deserve a lot of credit. He had his critics (correct me if I'm wrong) but I think Dalić is one of the most underrated NT managers right now.

Hungary winning the group with power houses like Germany, Italy and England would also be amazing achievement. Hope they can do it in final two games in September, won't be easy to get at least a draw in Germany though. And even in that case would probably still need to also beat Italy at home. But in reality, just staying alive in this group is already way overperforming for them.

Although personally I don't really care too much about this competition would be quite fun if both England and France would be eliminated from League A. Probably won't happen, at least in case of France as I'd expect them to beat Austria. England OTOH though, can't say anything else than:

IT'S COMING HOME! :lol:

Jenks

We need a drastic change to beat anyone like Portugal and Spain. The Germany game showed how far behind we are currently. Blagged a draw but we were miles of it and have been for a while.

I would say England probably had the better of the chances, despite Germany dominating the ball. I think and expect there will be a change in manager after the World Cup. I just hope it's Howe or Potter and not Lampard.

Home of Barca Fans