Finalissima

Rassvet

Expected Italy 11

Italy (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Di Lorenzo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Emerson Palmieri; Pessina, Jorginho, Barella; Bernardeschi, Belotti, Insigne.

A few key injuries and not the strongest team but hopefully Italy can still pull it off.

KingLeo10

Expected Italy 11

Italy (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Di Lorenzo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Emerson Palmieri; Pessina, Jorginho, Barella; Bernardeschi, Belotti, Insigne.

A few key injuries and not the strongest team but hopefully Italy can still pull it off.

:lol: Troll ain't hiding his anti-Messi agenda well these days, is he?

Blackened

I dont know why this Argentina side is ranked so highly. Their midfield and defense suck. The 2014 one with in their prime Messi and Di Maria + Higuain, Aguero, Lavezzi, Zabaleta, Romero and co was much better. Attacking-wise probably one of the best sides EVER on paper. On paper. Messi, Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria, Lavezzi... Any attacking cocktail ever been that potent? On paper that is. 🙂

FinBarcelonafan

They are compact team and hard to score Vs. Messi/Lautaro/DiMaria can win you the game by scoring one goal.

Last World Cup they played possession based game with slow defense/poor midfield and it was total disaster.

Current Argentina reminds me more of Atletico with Messi. Nasty team to play against and can beat any team in the world.

Morten

I dont know why this Argentina side is ranked so highly. Their midfield and defense suck. The 2014 one with in their prime Messi and Di Maria + Higuain, Aguero, Lavezzi, Zabaleta, Romero and co was much better. Attacking-wise probably one of the best sides EVER on paper. On paper. Messi, Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria, Lavezzi... Any attacking cocktail ever been that potent? On paper that is. ��

So, Lewandowski is crap, but Higuain and Aguero are great?

Home of Barca Fans