Liverpool vs Real Madrid - Who do you want to see win?

Who do you want to see win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

barca in 2016, 2018 or 2019 should have won at least one cl but it is what it is

used up a bit of your luck in 2009 tbf(even though you were the best team but that Chelsea game).....

In 2019, we were better than you tbh. The 3 0 scoreline in the first leg was massively flattering and was an anomaly on the day if we're being honest. The game was much closer than a 3 0 scoreline.

KingLeo10

High stakes on this one:

If Pool loses, Klopp is pretty much a finals choker (1-3 in CL finals). If he wins, he gains entry into the top 10 managers of all time.

If RM wins, Carlo solidifies his position in top 10 managers of all time, and has a decent shout for top 5 with 4 CLs (most in history).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

used up a bit of your luck in 2009 tbf(even though you were the best team but that Chelsea game).....

In 2019, we were better than you tbh. The 3 0 scoreline in the first leg was massively flattering and was an anomaly on the day if we're being honest. The game was much closer than a 3 0 scoreline.

2009 was a lot of luck but every team has it :p

i agree with the 3-0, Liverpool had lots of good chances and i think Salah had also hit the post one time. But in the return leg Barca had good chances and missed all while Liverpool was icecold.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

High stakes on this one:

If Pool loses, Klopp is pretty much a finals choker (1-3 in CL finals). If he wins, he gains entry into the top 10 managers of all time.

If RM wins, Carlo solidifies his position in top 10 managers of all time, and has a decent shout for top 5 with 4 CLs (most in history).

Can't blame him for the loss with Dortmund, only loosing 2-1 against peak Heynckes Bayern is not choking. Against Real in 2018 it was bad luck as Liverpool was the better team until Salah's injury. Imo Klopp did well so far.

Joan

When I saw Morten voted neutral, I had to save the poll by voting for Real. And some want to ban me, a hero.

KingLeo10

Can't blame him for the loss with Dortmund, only loosing 2-1 against peak Heynckes Bayern is not choking. Against Real in 2018 it was bad luck as Liverpool was the better team until Salah's injury. Imo Klopp did well so far.

Actually the gap between 2013 Bayern and 2013 Dortmund was not that much. Dortmund went pretty much toe to toe with them and had gotten the better of them previous 2 years.

2018 RM he's excused for, with Salah injury.

2019 he got a huge break because he faced the....Spurs :lol:

2022 he has a better squad to RM. He's gotta close the deal or the only CL win he'll have is versus the Spurs. That's not best of the best tier IMO.

Last edited:

Temptation

Klopp's trophy count is pretty low for an all time great manager but then he takes on big challenges and stuff so you can't just judge based on trophies.

He's not a ruthless winner but he has completely changed the culture around the club.

He's a top 15-20 coach of all time currently imo. If he wins tomorrow, top 15 definitely.

Ancelotti already a top 10 coach oat for me.

Last edited:

Joan

OT but always wanted to ask this, who's the man on your avatar?:lol:

Zdravko Mamic, a criminal who was in charge of Dinamo Zagreb before he was forced to flee Croatia for Bosnia.

I lost a bet against Sorin (claimed Argentina would win against Croatia but ended up losing 3-0).

I'm too fond of it now :lol:

Temptation

Zdravko Mamic, a criminal who was in charge of Dinamo Zagreb before he was forced to flee Croatia for Bosnia.

I lost a bet against Sorin (claimed Argentina would win against Croatia but ended up losing 3-0).

I'm too fond of it now :lol:

The guy looks a bit like Russell Crowe. Balkan version.

Oh, and never bet on Argentina.

Thanks for the CL final jinx:cheers::lol:

Home of Barca Fans