Who is the best player at 29 - Neymar, Bale, Son, Salah?

Who is the best palyer at 29 ?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Exactly! He played as a proper winger and there aren't that many about. For example, despite his lack of ability Traore drives at defenders and it works, Raphinha is quite similar.
I genuinely believe Neymar was one of the best ever in his position because of the lack of true wingers.

definitely

El Gato

Villarato!
Salah, Son, Neymar's current season vs Bale 18/19? Don't understand Bale's inclusion in this question as he's far off from the other 3.

Easy for me
Salah > Son >> Neymar >> Bale

Also how I'd rank which player I want in my team.

Think most folk have treated this as 'who had the best season when they were 29'
I didn't quite intend it like that.

It was more of a prompt to discuss how good each player has become at the age of 29 and if you were to strip away injuries, all other variables and assume you wanted to pick one for your team (which again, as said, it depends on things like who would be around them etc) which one would you choose

Nucky

Salah easily.. Neymar only had that 14/15 season, others were not even close of what was expected of him...

ajnotkeith

Bale was phenomenal in his prime. Even this finished form went to the Prem and scored 11 goals in like 1000 minutes.

Devils

As youth talents:

Neymar > Bale > Son > Salah

In Reality at 29:

Salah > Son > Bale > Neymar

Stunning how that works.

Sailor Mars

Son>Salah>Neymar>Bale for their age 29 seasons.

But if everyone is healthy, I would still take Neymar for a 1 game, or a short tournament situation. Just think there is a higher ceiling with him.

Home of Barca Fans