NO Mbappe! Who is favourite to win la liga title 22/23 ?

La liga winner 22/23

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Based on what? Team is weaker with losing Dembele. And Madrid gets stronger by getting Rudiger who is a top 5 CB.

in my plans dembele doesnt leave :boss: Yeah Real will be strong but they will have a lot less motivation after winning it now (when was the last time they won 2 ll in a row?) + i doubt Benz and Modric can play on the same level like they did this season. This season Atletico and Barca were crap what made it very easy for them to win it. Frenkie, Pedri, Dembele, Ansu = ll title 22/23 ! if we also get one good defender.

serghei

in my plans dembele doesnt leave :boss: Yeah Real will be strong but they will have a lot less motivation after winning it now (when was the last time they won 2 ll in a row?) + i doubt Benz and Modric can play on the same level like they did this season. This season Atletico and Barca were crap what made it very easy for them to win it. Frenkie, Pedri, Dembele, Ansu = ll title 22/23 ! if we get one good defender.

Ah, so your strategy is Madrid having a crap season. I understand now, yeah, if Madrid start playing like shit and have one of their bad domestic seasons, I think we'll be favorites too. Highly unlikely though.

You say Benz and Modric as if we don't have veterans too. We have, and they are way worse than Benz and Modric who still make a difference at CL final stages level. Unlike our veterans who are Europa League level.

As it stands, it's gonna be probably a league that is gonna be close, with Madrid firm favorites. But not enough to run away with it like this season.

JamDav1982

The difference is Real veterans are performing at high level while Barcas are not really to anywhere near same extent.

The loss on one side is far higher than other.

The veterans in Barca squad would have been punted from Real years ago for most part.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ah, so your strategy is Madrid having a crap season. I understand now, yeah, if Madrid starts playing like shit and has one of their bad domestic seasons, I think we'll be favorites too. Highly unlikely though.

You say Benz and Modric as if we don't have veterans too. We have, and they are way worse than Benz and Modric who still make a difference at CL final stages level. Unlike our veterans who are Europa League level.

Not crap season but i expect a weaker ll season from them.

the 4-0 clasico win gives me great optimism :p If Barca wins today it's 10 points difference to Real. Imagine a healthy Ansu this season and we didnt have the Messi drama at the end of last season. It would have been very very close.

serghei

Not crap season but i expect a weaker ll season from them.

the 4-0 clasico win gives me great optimism :p If Barca wins today it's 10 points difference to Real. Imagine a healthy Ansu this season and we didnt have the Messi drama at the end of last season. It would have been very very close.

Sure, but while that can happen, they could just as well see further improvements from players such as Vinicius, Rodrygo, Camavinga, and Valverde.

The point is we have to compete for the title. Beyond that we'll see what happens. If there's a chance for a league title, we need to take it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sure, but while that can happen, they could just as well see further improvements from players such as Vinicius, Rodrygo, Camavinga, and Valverde.

The point is we have to compete for the title. Beyond that we'll see what happens. If there's a chance for a league title, we need to take it.

Yeah that's the least what Barca should reach next season! :blush:

Morten

The last time we defended a title, the ancient one wasn't even playing first team football for Barca.

Nucky

I'd say Real Madrid are number 1 favorites to win next season again.. Barca loses too much points against smaller teams to be champions, Real wins those games..

serghei

Real by a bit. Courtois and Benzema mostly are joker cards. Best keeper in the world and the next Ballon d'Or. Hard to beat but we have our own advantages. Our style in particular is a force in La Liga.'

Either way, should be a 3-4 point difference at most. Title will be won in the last 2 games.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Real by a bit. Courtois and Benzema mostly are joker cards. Best keeper in the world and the next Ballon d'Or. Hard to beat but we have our own advantages. Our style in particular is a force in La Liga.'

Either way, should be a 3-4 point difference at most. Title will be won in the last 2 games.
Lewa and Benzema is a wash.

Idk why you keep suggesting it but coming 2nd after the investments we've made is unacceptable. We could have done that without spending nearly 200m in fees and however much in wages.

You don't buy a 34 year old Lewandowski to come 2nd. It will be a failure if that happens and we don't win anything during the years we have him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans