NO Mbappe! Who is favourite to win la liga title 22/23 ?

La liga winner 22/23

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Real won't become stronger, Modric and Benz a year older + less motivation after winning it now. No jinx guys ( [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=17924]Catta[/MENTION] :pique: ) but with a healthy Ansu + Lewa Barca is huge favourite to win the title imo.

Last edited:

Birdy

This poll would make more sense if conducted after the transfer window.

For once, it think Xavi can win LL ahead of Ancelotti, but I wanna see the end of the window to confirm

soul24rage

Real won't become stronger, Modric and Benz a year older + less motivation after winning it now. No jinx guys :pique: ) but with a healthy Ansu + Lewa Barca is huge favourite to win the title imo.

I'll believe it when I see it next season :boss:

In other news, I'll see the summer activities for this season before I cast my vote.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Depends on the number of players who from each squad not going to the world cup in the winter. The bigger amount of players from each squad not going thus getting more rest, will likely have a better end to the season than the other club.

Same goes for EPL and Serie A.

serghei

Depends on a lot of factors. Who you replace Dembele with, if Lewandowski comes, if we sign a top defender and so on.

Home of Barca Fans