DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
GettyImages-1357374813.jpg

Full Name: Christopher Alan Nkunku
Date of Birth: 14 November 1997
Place of Birth: Lagny-sur-Marne, France
Height: 1.75m
Position: Second Striker, False 9, CAM, Winger

Strange that he had no thread. At least I couldn't find one with the search function here.

Ridiculous season for him capped off with winning the German Cup with Leipzig tonight. Scored also.

- 35 goals, 20 assists in all comps
- BuLi Player of the Season
- BuLi Player of the Month four times this season

Andresito

Staff member
We have had folks from in here scout him. Don't think anyone was really impressed, at least I don't recall anyone wanting us to sign him. Another one of those who would have no clear position here.
[MENTION=22947]mc_lovin[/MENTION] I believe has written about him.

Barcilliant

I like him alot but he is the Griezmann,Coutinho,Fekir type of player. Needs a free role and the team has to be built around him.

Riordon

He is a great player. Highly associative but also very good at running in behind. Reminds me a bit of Benzema in that regard that he can both drop deep but also in behind.

I would consider him for the attack. But too expensive. Could probably have afford him or Rafael Leao if we hadn't paid 65m for Ferran Torres.

jamrock

He is a great player. Highly associative but also very good at running in behind. Reminds me a bit of Benzema in that regard that he can both drop deep but also in behind.

I would consider him for the attack. But too expensive. Could probably have afford him or Rafael Leao if we hadn't paid 65m for Ferran Torres.

Don't remind us please, remember he has that movement.

Andresito

Staff member
Renewed until 2026. Probably won't stay that long though. A 60m release clause becomes active in summer of 2023.

Messi983

Would prefer to have Dembele and Trincao next season and then buy this guy than spend whatever crazy money Leeds wants for Raphinha.

Porque

I wonder how his season next year will be. Seems the timing to sell Nkunku is now.

I don't know if he can replicate these numbers again. Might have an Plmo type of fall off.

Home of Barca Fans