How many goals would Lewandowski score for Barca?

How many goals?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So this thread of mine wasn't useless after all? Another W for me!! :boss:

I don't buy the new league theory. He's very complete and adaptable. I believe he'll hit the ground running.

The preseason games will help too.

he had always problems to score on spanish ground when playing against Real/Barca/Atletico :boss:

Catta

So this thread of mine wasn't useless after all? Another W for me!! :boss:

I don't buy the new league theory. He's very complete and adaptable. I believe he'll hit the ground running.

The preseason games will help too.

Hope you are right, but CR7 went to Juve at the same age and still needed one season of adapting.

Catta

Still scored a decent amount in his first season.

21 in league, and 28 in all competitions. Not good enough for the money paid, and considering he scored the season before 44 in 44 for Madrid. Lewa is in a similar situation, for the money invested, numbers like those wouldn't be good enough.

KingLeo10

Unless he scores 35+ goals in all competitions, it won't really be a success considering the money paid to him in relation to his age.

snowy

callin 33 Gs La LIGA if Xavi goes full on attack

put a vine on this born to lead magnificent cranium and don him with a purple cape to troll the Bavarian hordes during our next meet

16535395.jpg

Ave Caesar! even Mo Salad won't resist the pull pool even if pooled ova by maniac cop kleptoclop

EPIC! we'll make Bayern like they like it ! :lol:

KingLeo10

Revising my estimate to 38-42 goals in all competitions. I think age and attrition will begin to kick in towards the latter half of the season.

Home of Barca Fans