La Liga | Round 37: Getafe - FC Barcelona 0-0

Horatio

You're welcome
I hope Real drops points again and Barca wins their games, for posterity's sake. Want people to look up the final table standings in the future and think Real just won by 3 points and not know they were leading with 15 at some point.

Bobo32

I hope Real drops points again and Barca wins their games, for posterity's sake. Want people to look up the final table standings in the future and think Real just won by 3 points and not know they were leading with 15 at some point.

If Barcelona had only won the two games they lost against much weaker opponents, the league would still be on. Real Madrid meanwhile turned the game around vs Sevilla. There was never reason to give up the league, a shame it couldn't happen.

gregorrin10

Expect a CB pair of Lenglet-Umtiti

Nope. I think Marmol will play ahead of Umtiti, if we really don't have anyone else. He will be training with the first team for the whole week before. Hopefully Balde gets to finally start and Jandro gets some minutes too.

Andresito

Staff member
I honestly doubt Umtiti will get a start even if we're missing all these players. He's more or less at the level of Barca B. We should start with someone from there, at least they have a future career in football.

Or Mingueza with Balde at LB.

Slevinn

Normally a defence consisting of Balde-Lenglet-Mingueza-Alves would worry me but we have Busquets to protect them so we should be fine.

xXKonan

FSz8v32X0AEXqdp

Home of Barca Fans