La Liga | Round 36: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 3-1

Iniesta Ultra

Pretty sure Fati will be subbed in again which I'm all for being as conservative as possible protecting his comeback. But I think he should come in at 60 min this time. So Depay-Auba-Dembele then Fati-Auba-Dembele.

Praying Puig starts.

jamrock

Pretty sure Fati will be subbed in again which I'm all for being as conservative as possible protecting his comeback. But I think he should come in at 60 min this time. So Depay-Auba-Dembele then Fati-Auba-Dembele.

Praying Puig starts.

Nooo, he should come on in the 80th, we have nothing to play for, no risk needed.

Iniesta Ultra

Nooo, he should come on in the 80th, we have nothing to play for, no risk needed.

See my post in the transfer rumors thread. We need to show the top players in the world that Xavi's not a Solskjaer, and he's willing to correct his mistakes. Fati playing 30 min with the instruction of not going for intense challenges is not a big ask and he's a huge part showing the world we can be top class again in near future. We need someone as Busi's reliable backup for next season, even better if it's a Tchouameni or equivalent who can compete to start over him.

LFCB

I just want to know if it's possible that Ferran gets dropped? He's low in confidence in front of goal and we can't do the usual of overplaying underperforming players.

Catta

With Pedri, Nico and Busi all unavailable for this game. How big of a chance is there that Xavi tries Garcia as DM. There were reports that it was tried on training, and with CL secured, he could try it in game also.

serghei

With Pedri, Nico and Busi all unavailable for this game. How big of a chance is there that Xavi tries Garcia as DM. There were reports that it was tried on training, and with CL secured, he could try it in game also.

Is De Jong also missing?

Porque

Papers have been reporting the mid will be Puig-FdJ-Gavi since yesterday.

Depending on how controlled the game is I can see one of the B team players coming on for Puig if he doesn't impress.

Home of Barca Fans