La Liga | Round 36: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 3-1

FCBfan22

Looks like an all out attack formation from minute 1.

What could go wrong with our defense...

:benitez:

Regarding Puig... Who would model our training gear if he started?

Last edited:

Gari

FSaqNkaXEAAKvem

There are too many forwards, so few midfielders. This can?t be called an experiment, Barcelona will never play like this in serious games. He's having fun.

behindbrowneyes

Imagine that you are rated so badly by the coach that he rather changes the system or plays an attacker out of position instead of playing you.

Porque

Fuck Off, Xavi! Go fuck yourself!

Instead of finally getting to see the player I like the most again I will have to endure another start for Dembele (10 out of 22 passes succesful last game)

Since Dembele was last directly involved in a goal one month ago, he has played all minutes but 17+74. He has played 449 minutes in the six games played since then. He has misplaced:
24 passes, 60%
21 passes, 67,7%
13 passes, 73,5%
19 passes, 62%
5 passes, 61,5%
12 passes, 41,5%

Puig got to play 12 minutes since then (and no minutes in the month prior to that either) and he misplaced 3 passes in that time, with a success rate of 83,5%. None of the passes he missed were dangerous, they were in the final third of the pitch.

Would Xavi play Xavi?

Bobo32

I hope you laughing gnomes are satisfied with the lineup then! For fucks sake, where is the decency? This is inhuman behaviour from Xavi!
Maybe they will walk over a poor Celta Vigo side anyway, and you will truly be satisfied, maybe Dembele even scores or assists for the first time in 500 minutes. Wouldn't surprise me, and then you will post the usual small-chested sarcasms you all love to post!

On an unrelated note, I thought earlier today about Xavis first period as a manager, and what his vices have been, compared to Koeman for example. One thing I thought about that I like is that his structure and basic formation has been close to constant after the initial messing about with 3-2-2-3, with only minor tweaks from game to game. Him apparently changing formation completely after a bad spur of games is bad in itself in my mind, I'd much prefer it if he had played Orellana or Sanz to not have to use Puig.

Birdy

Just hope it's really a 4-2-3-1 and not that it's a weird version of 4-3-3 again.

Excited to see FDJ in double pivot (his best position alongside Libero) and Memphis in a '10' role

Blanco

Instead of finally getting to see the player I like the most again I will have to endure another start for Dembele (10 out of 22 passes succesful last game)

Since Dembele was last directly involved in a goal one month ago, he has played all minutes but 17+74. He has played 449 minutes in the six games played since then. He has misplaced:
24 passes, 60%
21 passes, 67,7%
13 passes, 73,5%
19 passes, 62%
5 passes, 61,5%
12 passes, 41,5%

Puig got to play 12 minutes since then (and no minutes in the month prior to that either) and he misplaced 3 passes in that time, with a success rate of 83,5%. None of the passes he missed were dangerous, they were in the final third of the pitch.

Wtf, i am not often reading/writing posts in this forum, but i am pretty sure that Bobo32 guy is Ricky Puig or his father/brother/friend/agent. There is no other explanation for this reaction. The guy went nuts for a third tier player, that not a single coach likes.

Birdy

24 passes, 60%
21 passes, 67,7%
13 passes, 73,5%
19 passes, 62%
5 passes, 61,5%
12 passes, 41,5%

Salty again?

You lost.
Dembele is WC and certified starter. Puig is a segunda player at best and will never be a starter for a big club.

Deal with it!

Porque

Apparently it is Dembele at RB, Alves at DMC with Ferran on the right.

Xavi brother just confirmed he got the idea from this forum. Which is also why Puig doesn't start.

So don't blame him, blame us.

JamDav1982

Puig be in the mirror practising his pouts for his seat right on front row right beside Xavi.

Never fails to find the camera for his fan boys.

Home of Barca Fans