La Liga | Round 36: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 3-1

DsLR

Is Jandro actually good, or overhyped simply because of La Masia?

Watched him a few times, he looked pretty average with the ball (safe passes), and pretty weak physically

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Is Jandro actually good, or overhyped simply because of La Masia?

Watched him a few times, he looked pretty average with the ball (safe passes), and pretty weak physically

He was hyped af for a few years by La Masia twitter merchants. Tidy on the ball, but very weak physically. There are reports that he put on 4 kg of muscle mass since September to make it in top-flight football. He will be 22 in August so a bottom LL team is probably his ceiling.

Porque

This is bulked up Jandro.

Will probably end in Segunda unless by some miracle he gets his contract option extended and moves to the first team.

DsLR

He was hyped af for a few years by La Masia twitter merchants. Tidy on the ball, but very weak physically. There are reports that he put on 4 kg of muscle mass since September to make it in top-flight football. He will be 22 in August so a bottom LL team is probably his ceiling.

I hate that we have to waste time with these players just because others from the same academy turned out good. Talent is undeniable, Gavi and Fati at 16 were with the 1st team.

We will probably miss out on signing a defensive midfielder and count on him as Busquets possible replacement and substitute next season, get humiliated again in CL, then he'll go on loan to Granada or some shit..and we'd be in 2023 still wih 45 yo Busquets as our starter

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I hate that we have to waste time with these players just because others from the same academy turned out good. Talent is undeniable, Gavi and Fati at 16 were with the 1st team.

We will probably miss out on signing a defensive midfielder and count on him as Busquets possible replacement and substitute next season, get humiliated again in CL, then he'll go on loan to Granada or some shit..and we'd be in 2023 still wih 45 yo Busquets as our starter

IDK mate, Gavi and Ansu are playing because they are cracks. Nico is solid too. Moriba was seeing gametime for the same reason last season, there is potential even if he is stupid. When we see talent, we give them playing time. I would say we hadn't given a fair chance to Cucurella or Grimaldo, for example. The previous DM darlings in Samper and Oriol barely saw the pitch (rightfully so). Puig is barely playing too.

It took everyone being out for Xavi to call up Jandro. He should be gone next season. Barca B didn't even extend him, we signed him back in September as a free agent because of injuries and lack of depth if memory serves me right.

DsLR

IDK mate, Gavi and Ansu are playing because they are cracks. Nico is solid too. Moriba was seeing gametime for the same reason last season, there is potential even if he is stupid. When we see talent, we give them playing time. I would say we hadn't given a fair chance to Cucurella or Grimaldo, for example. The previous DM darlings in Samper and Oriol barely saw the pitch (rightfully so). Puig is barely playing too.

It took everyone being out for Xavi to call up Jandro. He should be gone next season. Barca B didn't even extend him, we signed him back in September as a free agent because of injuries and lack of depth if memory serves me right.

I never for one second thought that Moriba was a good player, and he proved me right. If Gavi and Fati are playing instantly because they are "cracks", then that should be the standard. We dont have time to wait, develop and give chances etc...we got La Masia, Barcelona B, and loans for that

JamDav1982

Xavi is the coach that has rated Puig the lowest of any so far it seems.

That is an embarrasement for .. Busi, Nico, Pedri, Roberto all injured./out and Xavi changes formation before playing him.

Take the hint wee man.

Bobo32

Fuck Off, Xavi! Go fuck yourself!

Instead of finally getting to see the player I like the most again I will have to endure another start for Dembele (10 out of 22 passes succesful last game)

Since Dembele was last directly involved in a goal one month ago, he has played all minutes but 17+74. He has played 449 minutes in the six games played since then. He has misplaced:
24 passes, 60%
21 passes, 67,7%
13 passes, 73,5%
19 passes, 62%
5 passes, 61,5%
12 passes, 41,5%

Puig got to play 12 minutes since then (and no minutes in the month prior to that either) and he misplaced 3 passes in that time, with a success rate of 83,5%. None of the passes he missed were dangerous, they were in the final third of the pitch.

Bobo32

Is that a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 with Ferran Torres as AM?

Yeah, looks like he went the Koeman route with a 4-2-3-1, probably looking just as much as a 4-2-4. I wonder how Gavi and Frenkie will be able to cover defensively, they are at least mobile.

I must say, this is making me more annoyed than Koeman ever made me. What a fucking tool, so glad I didn't open that bottle, it will have to wait for next season when I watch FC Andorra.

Home of Barca Fans