What should we have done following Guardiola?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think the Tata hiring was because they wanted a manager that would be easy to control and not have big demands. Rosell was distrusting of almost everyone and was power hungry. They probably thought bringing in an Argentine manager would please Messi too.

Wanted to kill two birds with one stone but managed to mess up that too.

JamDav1982

Barca never wanted or tried to replace Messi with Neymar. Same old lies.

They carried out surveys on fans opinions as they did with near enough all player in order to see what leverage club would have with fans if Messi spat the dummy and started making hints about leaving as did on regular basis.... in reality they paid him for it every time. With multiple new contracts.

Messi/amigos had board by balls and they knew it.

Windhook

They hired an Argentine nobody because it fitted the narative that Messi runs the club and he was the one who asked for Tata.

Rosell wouldn't have brought a bum like that if it was based on sporting decisions.

Zubizaretta made the final decision on signing Tata. I doubt it is deliberate act to shame Messi, but his image as club icon weighed in on this decision. Rosell is full of BS.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That Jammy post was a throwback to him always defending Rosell and Barto during their reign here. Or well....until the very end when he saw the shitstorm and jumped off that boat :rosell:

JamDav1982

Zubizaretta made the final decision on signing Tata. I doubt it is deliberate act to shame Messi, but his image as club icon weighed in on this decision. Rosell is full of BS.

Of course Tata was not hired in some bizarre idea to put mesage across Messi was running the club.

Usual nonsense that defies any logic as why anyone would want to do that.

JamDav1982

That Jammy post was a throwback to him always defending Rosell and Barto during their reign here. Or well....until the very end when he saw the shitstorm and jumped off that boat :rosell:

Nah I didnt. I argued against a lot of the stuff that was not based on logic... but argued for years against way they pandered to the amigos etc.

Nice try.

Feel free to bring up any of the old arguments. Can go again.

My post is correct and example of the nonsense that would get claimed of them wanting to sell Messi etc. Absolute nonsense that likes of you would lap up.

Home of Barca Fans