Agents

Joan

Raiola did it in Europe, Jesus in some Middle East farmers's league. No contest here.

Clear W for Mino.

El Gato

Villarato!
This is a good thread
https://twitter.com/matswiecicki/status/1519664296652943363

Mino Raiola is alive but in serious condition, according to the latest information. In summer I went with my camera to Angri near Naples to start the long process of creating a report about him (there is nothing like it on the web). There, in poverty and enormous unemployment, he was born into the world.

It is very difficult to gather information about his family and their history. The key was the courage of Raiola's grandma (semi-illiterate, he called her the smartest person in the world), who left for the Netherlands and began to attract more family members. Raiola left at the age of two.

Hence his funny way of speaking Italian. Without a dishwashing job in a restaurant that Italian immigrants set up in Haarlem (open 24 hours a day, a meeting place for Italian immigrants, workers, thugs, etc.), his latter career would not exist.
Young Mino is an extremely hardworking young errand boy, and as he grew up, the type to help people "solve problems". The first key character trait - the ability to talk to people and "do things". The second - a gigantic desire to earn money. The greatest motivation.

As a teenager, he spoke four languages. He took advantage of two things - the talent of Dutch players and the opening of the Italian market to them. The first player he transferred was Bryan Roy (I spoke to him) and the coach who dealt with him was Zdenek Zeman.
I will try to quickly assemble [information on] his journey to the top for tomorrow. From an ordinary, corpulent boy with the stigma of an immigrant 'macaroni' to the most powerful agent in the world, whose great dream was to participate in the Palestinian-Israeli negotiations.

A controversial self-made man, he could be the protagonist of an American gangster movie, in which between cooking pasta sauce, he answers the phone and does business. And only Joe Pesci could play it.

Hope the man pulls through

Home of Barca Fans