La Liga | Round 34: FC Barcelona - RCD Mallorca 1-0

Morten

True and if we lose this, I have no trust Barca drawing or beating Betis away.

Technically, if you lose by only one goal to Betis, H2H is equal it goes to goals scored or whatever, and then you are still ahead.

Its a longshot for Betis to go ahead over you.

FinBarcelonafan

Technically, if you lose by only one goal to Betis, H2H is equal it goes to goals scored or whatever, and then you are still ahead.

Its a longshot for Betis to go ahead over you.

True. I didn't even notice the difference is still six points and they have very tough games left. Somehow I was thinking Premier League table instead of LaLiga.. Barca has the easiest games out of Sevilla, Atletico and Betis. It would be huge choke to go out of top4.

Barca wins Vs Mallorca and they are probably good for top4

Bobo32

Mats
Alves-Araujo-Garcia-Alba
Busquets
Frenkie-Puig
Traore-Fati-Gavi

Well balanced and dominating! But if Xavi prefers to promote Zuk instead of playing Puig, I am all for it!

behindbrowneyes

Looks like Braithwaite got tested positive for Covid today after Mingueza got tested positive yesterday. Let's hope he didn't spread it across the squad at yesterday's barbecue.

Birdy

Mats
Alves-Araujo-Garcia-Alba
Busquets
Frenkie-Puig
Traore-Fati-Gavi

Well balanced and dominating! But if Xavi prefers to promote Zuk instead of playing Puig, I am all for it!

LOOL

Fati will only play 10-15 min max
Traore never starts ahead of Dembele
Gavi will never play LW when there are forwards available

Joan

Dembele Auba Ferran.

I know it, you know it, Xavi knows it.

Gavi Busi Frenkie
Alba Pique Araujo Alves

Or whoever is available in the back line.

Catta

Dembele Auba Ferran.

I know it, you know it, Xavi knows it.

Gavi Busi Frenkie
Alba Pique Araujo Alves

Or whoever is available in the back line.

The funny thing is, we had better results when Xavi rotated more, when he still didn't know his best 11. Now other players get chances only from the bench or if someone is injured.

Home of Barca Fans