La Liga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano 0-1

Porque

The missing game. Without the Cadiz slip up we could have moved to 6 points behind Real with a win here.

Neeraj

While I haven't seen the numbers for this, but surely just going by gut feeling, no team in La Liga plays more last kick-off of the weekend games than us? We seem to play SO many Sunday night 9:00 PM kick offs, it's just so frustrating if you are someone that wakes up early for work and would like to go out to a bar or the stadium to watch the game. I'm not saying we should never have these kick-offs, but anecdotally speaking, it just feels like we are obsessed with the latest kickoffs possible (even the mid week was a 9:30 PM kickoff).

Not to mention this kick off is basically impossible for viewers in Asia to keep up with regularly.

/endrant

As for the game - I think we'll win this. Rayo game will suit us a bit more and they haven't been in great form.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah and sleeping after game is tough, when it ends 00:00 for example. Normal day sucks.

Usually Spanish are up till late though. My neighbors(in Barcelona) were usually cooking 22:00 dinner or whatever. Laughing till midnight on a normal day.

In general people like to wake up later and stay up later.

Last edited:

gasgas

While I haven't seen the numbers for this, but surely just going by gut feeling, no team in La Liga plays more last kick-off of the weekend games than us? We seem to play SO many Sunday night 9:00 PM kick offs, it's just so frustrating if you are someone that wakes up early for work and would like to go out to a bar or the stadium to watch the game. I'm not saying we should never have these kick-offs, but anecdotally speaking, it just feels like we are obsessed with the latest kickoffs possible (even the mid week was a 9:30 PM kickoff).

Not to mention this kick off is basically impossible for viewers in Asia to keep up with regularly.

/endrant

As for the game - I think we'll win this. Rayo game will suit us a bit more and they haven't been in great form.

Even worse for those of us who cant sleep before participating in post match chats on barcaforum and barcablaugranes

Fati_Future_BallonDor

/endrant

i like those kick offs times as it's nicer to watch football when the sun goes down than in broad daylight, poor Americans

Porque

This is the only LaLiga game this weekend as it's Spanish Cup final weekend.

Wonder why it's the 9pm Sunday slot and not earlier? Must be a viewing figure thing for Spain and maybe North America.

xXKonan

FRIIWv3WQAMIG2l

Home of Barca Fans