La Liga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano 0-1

Neeraj

Ferran Auba Dembele once again? It's Rayo at home, wouldn't have been bad for a change and giving some time to Traore / LDJ / Depay maybe? I mean this is the strongest front 3 and well, we are playing for nothing else so there's no need for rotation as such, but yeah, wouldn't mind seeing some changes regardless.

Andresito

Staff member
Ferran Auba Dembele once again? It's Rayo at home, wouldn't have been bad for a change and giving some time to Traore / LDJ / Depay maybe? I mean this is the strongest front 3 and well, we are playing for nothing else so there's no need for rotation as such, but yeah, wouldn't mind seeing some changes regardless.

Tbf neither of that other front 3 will be at the club next season, most likely.

Gari

Is such an own goal already the style of Barcelona? With such football, Bar?a has no future. It's just Rayo, and the team can't do anything.

Masetro10

Can't wait for Dembele to leave. Everyone will say "But his assists!?" Yeah someone has to get assists on the wing seeing as all we do is spam crosses all day.

Tired of wingers that cannot do anything but run around. That goes for Dembele, Traore, Abde. Barca was always at it's best with inverted wingers that score. The whole point of the Barca system is to use the damn fullback as wingers. Instead now we play the Wingers super wide and the fullback super narrow.

Gari

Barcelona vs Rayo first half stats.
FRIlpHGXMAU8vM8

This is our style. But it is useless, and with strong teams it is suicidal, at least with these players.

Devils

I don't understand, if all we are going to do is spam crosses, then why doesn't LDJ start?

This is a joke.

Home of Barca Fans