La Liga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Cadiz (0-1)

Sooke

Let me to adress great XAVI...thank you for bringing "new life" in Barca since you came in...thank you for Atletico, Sevilla, Real etc ..thank you for Adama, Aube...But FUCK YOU for every minute you giving to Torres and Garcia, FUCK YOU for every time when you bring in LDJ in last minute to save you ass and hoping for miracle but Torres stays in always and forever, and Eric is almost always there...Don't be smartass and make as all imbecils and making exuses about them and how "great workers" they are and blah, blah, blah...Half of those players don't deserve to wear this holy shirt...HALF. And what kind of mentality is that, when 90+ percent of all Barca fans KNOW it's gonna be fucking drama every time we face Levante, Cadiz, Alaves or any of those "no name" teams (respect) Whose job is to fix that sick mentality if not yours??? I don't wanna be in fear and pain any time we face those games. And Busquets...moron and con-artist who never did anything great for this team. Fake "star" with great sence of passing the ball to nearest player and that's where his knowledge ends. and I will never, ever be able to understand how came that this creep became untouchable...Torres, the most uselles player in history of the game, Eric Garcia is fucking tourist, so pathetic, so weak in every aspect it's almost unbelievable...Alba, one game ok, three next ones tragedy. Tell me Xavi how many chances players need to prove to you they are FLOPS. No respect for you COACH, after all. Not anymore... Because, I think you are blind or ignorant or whatever it is, it's just too much for tooo long about four-five players and no exuses anymore...enough is enough

It cant be said any better bro. I can only have some small disagreement about Garcia. Yes, he is not a super player, but from whatever we have at CB position, I will always prefer him and Araujo, than Pique/Araujo or Pique/Lenglet or that most useless player Sam Umtiti. Other than that, you have sad it all. Bravos.

Joan

It cant be said any better bro. I can only have some small disagreement about Garcia. Yes, he is not a super player, but from whatever we have at CB position, I will always prefer him and Araujo, than Pique/Araujo or Pique/Lenglet or that most useless player Sam Umtiti. Other than that, you have sad it all. Bravos.

I have to disagree with that. Pique is obviously our most important defender. He's the only one who helps stabilise and organise the defence. Araujo is a crack but even he is better with Pique due to his weak positioning.

CatalinR10

How are we losing to pleb teams like these ? Especially at home ?

These guys are losing , as we speak , 0-3 at home vs Athletic in the first half , while Athletic also had a goal rulled offside and missed a penaldo aswell.

Disgusting.

Sooke

OK. That is your opinion and I respect it. After Puyol, Pique became our top center back for many years. But, the age and some injuries has slowed him down. I respect Gerard as a person, but we need to find his successor soon. Comparing him to Lenglet and Umtiti, yes, he is the one I'll chose.

Home of Barca Fans