La Liga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Cadiz (0-1)

Neeraj

Lol a Monday night 9 PM kickoff after yesterday's shit show? Might be a good time to head to the Camp Nou if you want to catch yourself on the TV cameras :lol:

Vladinho

Well, I think it's time for me to take a break from football. I need my mind to be focused on other things, to cleanse a little bit. Yesterday's match made me realize how much my spirit is affected by how Barca plays and I'm not feeling comfortable with this kind of influence in my life.
I'll probably be back sometime next season, we'll see. Until then, take care y'all!

(Posted also in the Eintracht match thread, but I've wanted to share it with as many as possible. Even though we don't know eachother personally, I appreciate this forum and community, but I just feel a break is needed in my case). Wishing you all well!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think it's time for me to take a break from football. I need my mind to be focused on other things, to cleanse a little bit. Yesterday's match made me realize how much my spirit is affected by how Barca plays and I'm not feeling comfortable with this kind of influence in my life.
I'll probably be back sometime next season, we'll see. Until then, take care y'all!

(Posted also in the Eintracht match thread, but I've wanted to share it with as many as possible. Even though we don't know eachother personally, I appreciate this forum and community, but I just feel a break is needed in my case). Wishing you all well!

Take care old sport. See you again, hopefully!

CatalinR10

See you in the game chat brother

Kul_z

Whoa, at the first sign of trouble in xaviball era, people find excuses to abandon the ship. Hardcore barca fans should act like captains, and we will, and we would build a spaceship. Once again. For glory hunters to jump on it once again.

FinBarcelonafan

Enjoy your break and come back stronger!

Same has happened for me after all these European trashings, year after year.

FinBarcelonafan

Whoa, at the first sign of trouble in xaviball era, people find excuses to abandon the ship. Hardcore barca fans should act like captains, and we will, and we would build a spaceship. Once again. For glory hunters to jump on it once again.

Nothing to do with glory hunting. Barca takes emotional toll on you, if they perform the way they do in Europe. It's just painful and depressing, when you are fan following the team every day. Barcas Euro games been mostly pain the past five seasons or something like that. It's understandable to feel shite and exhausted.

Look at emotional toll Bayern and Nagelsmann caused for Bayern fans. Nagelsmann got 450 death threats on social media after Villarreal loss. Obviously sport affects our mental state and sometimes not in a positive way. It can be exhausting.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
David beat Goliath at his turf. Plus their great support in the stands. As a bystander I see it as a great story.

For us: one to draw some bitter conclusions and learn, hopefully.

CatalinR10

nah fam , these last 5 years or so have been absolutely brutal as a Barca fan , seeing so many people taking a break doesn't surprise me and is totally understandable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He's not abandoning anything. Just taking a break for some peace of mind.

Home of Barca Fans