Your Overrated 11.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Anyway.

My XI of current players:

ter Stegen(im gonna be hated for this :lol:)

Walker - de Ligt - Marquinhos - Shaw

Pogba - Jorginho - Havertz

Pulisic - Lukaku - Rashford

Likes of Felix, Osimhen, Lautaro would be on my bench.

I actually like a few of these players a lot like de Ligt, but he's not really developed in the right direction. Going to Juve was a mistake IMO.

Doesn't mean that these players are bad, but just overrated compared to the hype they get I guess.

Havertz has rescued himself with the Ucl final winning goal for chelsea, same gotze :crbust:

OGbarca

Banned
Anyone that calls Messi for a fraud or overrated doesn't know anything about football. It's not even about biases, likes or dislikes at that point.

It's dishonest at best.

He's at worst a top five player of all-time :lol:

fraud and overrated

didnt win shit without xaviesta and needed like 11 intl finals to win something with argentina

meme fraud

MagIX

De Gea
Montoya David Luiz Varane Marcelo
Ozil Pastore Nasri Walcott
Balotelli CR
Coach: Arsene Wenger

Catta

Current players:

Ter Stegen

WanBisaka - ThiagoSilva - Laporte - Robertson

Verratti - Thiago - Havertz

Dybala - Firmino - Coutinho

Manager: Pochettino

Catta

Robertson overrated? Surprising

I just dont see anything special in him, all his success is because of Klopp. Think if Liverpool wanted to, he would be the player most easy to replace.

There aren't many great LBs in this generation, an because of that he looks better than he is.

Bobo32

Overrated are often players that either play in a great system (under Klopp or Pep currently for the easiest examples) or players who play "without" a system and can shine because they look less bad than their team mates in the chaos, but who cannot play in more ordered systems.

Sterling-Mbappe-Salah
Gundogan-Pogba
Rodri
Robertson-de Ligt-Upamecano-Arnold
click to edit

Many Chelsea players became very overrated over night after Tuchel turned their season around with a perfect system for them in a few months. Many English players are very overrated, especially months before a bigger tournament.

Last edited:

Temptation

I just dont see anything special in him, all his success is because of Klopp. Think if Liverpool wanted to, he would be the player most easy to replace.

There aren't many great LBs in this generation, an because of that he looks better than he is.

Robertson normally gets underrated shouts.

He's so competent defensively and offensively. Complete workhorse plus shithouse. Got him for 8 mil from Hull. Recruitment at its best.

LFCB

Current:

ter-Stegen

Rb? --- Marquinhos --- Maguire --- Alba

Henderson --- Casemiro --- Pogba

Dembele --- Firmino --- Neymar

I really like Marquinhos but in the big moments he has let his team down. I think if PSG use him as a CDM they would be much more stable.

Home of Barca Fans