La Liga | Round 31: Levante - FC Barcelona 2-3

Bobo32

Very undeserved start for Nico just based on the games, but it is probably good to give Pedri a little bit of a rest, and it is good to keep Nico match fit.

Is Gavi fit and available? He was pretty shit besides a few dribble attempts last game just as Pedri, but I'd probably rather see him than Nico still.

Joan

Very undeserved start for Nico just based on the games, but it is probably good to give Pedri a little bit of a rest, and it is good to keep Nico match fit.

Is Gavi fit and available? He was pretty shit besides a few dribble attempts last game just as Pedri, but I'd probably rather see him than Nico still.
I would love to see Gavi play alongside de Jong in a midfield trio with Busquets.

Nico is also an interesting option.

Bobo32

I would love to see Gavi play alongside de Jong in a midfield trio with Busquets.

Nico is also an interesting option.

Yeah me too, it could be good. Nico+Frenkie is even more "conservative" than Frenkie+Pedri I think, but it could of course work. A weak opponent too, I guess.
Gavi is on the bench I found out, interesting to see if he'll be the one to enter or if Pedri will be "needed"

Andresito

Staff member

Undeserved? When is he supposed to start? When he scores a goal during the 10 min he usually gets?

Xavi clearly sees potential in him and gives him a fair chance surrounded by the gala XI, even ahead of Gavi. Those who Xavi deem deserve it are given playing time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good chance for Nico.

I see some people are mad that Nico is preferred ahead of Riqui.

Catta

I don't see a problem in Nico starting. Pedri needs some rest, and Gavi has had a slight dip in form. Nico is the obvious choice to start this game.

Home of Barca Fans