EL Quarter Final: FC Barcelona - Eintracht Frankfurt 3-4 agg.

Jakabor

Just checked out Eintracht Frankfurts portrait of Barca right after drawing us.

https://profis.eintracht.de/news/neue-zeitrechnung-140151/

...bei denen immer noch grose Namen wie Pique, Frenkie de Jong, Ousmane Dembele und seit Ende Januar Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang spielen.

Doesnt mention Pedri once in their portrait. Maybe in other articles, I dont know. Seems pretty clueless though. Hopefully their coaches and players are just as dumb.

Their coach Glasner said: (...)to put it bluntly: if you can get past the fifth-placed team from Spain then you can do it against the third-placed team as well(...).

Seems like a delusional guy comparing Barca to Betis. Only reason we were at 3rd and not 2nd (at the time) or 1st in because of Koeman.
Maybe just say: we know they are not the same team and their league position is a mirage, but we still believe we can do something vs them. But no, he just seems disrespectful and delusional.

Hopefully Xavi teaches this douche a lesson.

Last edited:

serghei

Their coach Glasner said: (...)to put it bluntly: if you can get past the fifth-placed team from Spain then you can do it against the third-placed team as well(...).

Nobody is that dumb. In reality, the guy is scared that he will have to face the Xaviball machine.

Birdy

Not as easy as what some of you folks think, in my opinion. I watched their games against Betis, they were very good. I think we need to watch out for Kostic on the left and Knauff in particular.

To me the thing with Buli teams in general is their fast transition between defense and offense and we might get caught, so midfield protection is utmost important.

If Xavi rests Busi as part of rotations, it might be a win win for us.

Andresito

Staff member
Memphis is out with a hamstring injury. Out for around 2 weeks. Luuk has Covid.

FPpXocpaAAEmTGD

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Piqu?, Alba, Busquets, Eric and Gavi would miss the second leg against Eintracht Frankfurt if they receive a yellow card tomorrow. [md]

Would be ok with 3/5 getting a yellow tomorrow in order to reset card accumulation before the semis, assuming we get a good result (not lose). We have enough options on the bench to rotate without a big loss in quality.

P.S. I just realized that Dest is still injured, meaning we will likely see Araujo at fullback tomorrow. Would be problematic if the entire defense bar Araujo got a yellow tomorrow :lol:. Perhaps we will even see Mingueza?

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Piqu?, Alba, Busquets, Eric and Gavi would miss the second leg against Eintracht Frankfurt if they receive a yellow card tomorrow. [md]

Would be ok with 3/5 getting a yellow tomorrow in order to reset card accumulation before the semis, assuming we get a good result (not lose). We have enough options on the bench to rotate without a big loss in quality.

P.S. I just realized that Dest is still injured, meaning we will likely see Araujo at fullback tomorrow. Would be problematic if the entire defense bar Araujo got a yellow tomorrow :lol:. Perhaps we will even see Mingueza?

If we expect to get 15-20m for Lenglet, then surely he can cope against Eintracht lol.

behindbrowneyes

Doubt we'll see Mingueza or Lenglet given how little game practice they have. Maybe as a sub if someone gets injured or running in danger of a red card.

Andresito

Staff member
Doubt we'll see Mingueza or Lenglet given how little game practice they have. Maybe as a sub if someone gets injured or running in danger of a red card.

Dont think so either. Could play in the return leg if we get a couple of suspensions though.

Birdy

I would like to see Adama on the right, Dembele on the left, Ferran through the middle tonight

Home of Barca Fans