Free Barca - Sevilla & Villarreal (Femeni) La Liga ticket to give away

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Alright Cules in Barcelona, I have another pair of tickets to give away:

(1) Men's La Liga game against Sevilla this Sunday (supposedly sold out, not sure)

(2) Barca Femeni's game against Villarreal tomorrow

First come, first serve. If no other takers, [MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION] :D

Neeraj

Aye Aye! Can't make the femini game as I'm playing football at that time tomorrow, but I am innnnnnnnn for those delicious looking Sevilla tickets if somebody else doesn't claim them Santa [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION]!!!! (It's also my birthday on Sunday :rockon:)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Aye Aye! Can't make the femini game as I'm playing football at that time tomorrow, but I am innnnnnnnn for those delicious looking Sevilla tickets if somebody else doesn't claim them Santa [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION]!!!! (It's also my birthday on Sunday :rockon:)

Sounds good Neeraj, like I said, it is just one ticket, hope that's not a problem for you. I will send the Sevilla ticket to you shortly.

Neeraj

Sounds good Neeraj, like I said, it is just one ticket, hope that's not a problem for you. I will send the Sevilla ticket to you shortly.

1 ticket to a Barca game? If it was between not being able to use 1 ticket to go to a game or breaking up with my girlfriend, well, let's just say 1 ticket is not a problem :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
1 ticket to a Barca game? If it was between not being able to use 1 ticket to go to a game or breaking up with my girlfriend, well, let's just say 1 ticket is not a problem :p

:lol:

An early Happy Birthday to you Neeraj! Just sent the ticket to you...

Home of Barca Fans