La Liga | Round 30: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 1-0

Horatio

You're welcome
Sevilla played for 0.

Not sure. Think their plan was to absorb attack from Barca first half and conserve energy for second half. But seemed Barca had the same plan of taking things slow first half. Resulted in a more intense second half.

Slevinn

We totally dominated. Loved how team pressed throughout. In the end Pedri saved the day with that beauty.

Xavi should have made subs earlier in attack and maybe we'd be more comfortable.

I really hate how he plays favourites with Ferran. This can't be good for team morale, we have squad to keep happy, it's not about few players.
I think Xavi does it hoping he will score eventually and Ferran keeps working and causing danger anyway.
He is also the only attacker that will be here after 2023 together with Fati. All the rest will be gone next season or in 2023.

Iniesta Ultra

We totally dominated. Loved how team pressed throughout. In the end Pedri saved the day with that beauty.

Xavi should have made subs earlier in attack and maybe we'd be more comfortable.

I really hate how he plays favourites with Ferran. This can't be good for team morale, we have squad to keep happy, it's not about few players.

Thought our pressing was soft.

JerseyAddict

Not sure. Think their plan was to absorb attack from Barca first half and conserve energy for second half. But seemed Barca had the same plan of taking things slow first half. Resulted in a more intense second half.

Happy their plan backfired :)

Andresito

Staff member
Thank you. Odd that someone was showing a screenshot of the tickets being sold out, perhaps many people with tickets didn't turn up or something? Hmm.

That was me. Was also surprised. Either they didn't release all 99k for sale, or people with tickets didn't attend. But seems unrealistic that 20k people would stay at home. Either way, there were no tickets left to buy on the official website.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That was me. Was also surprised. Either they didn't release all 99k for sale, or people with tickets didn't attend. But seems unrealistic that 20k people would stay at home. Either way, there were no tickets left to buy on the official website.

Got it, thank you. The thing is, from the TV broadcast I got the impression that Camp Nou was almost full, at least it looked quite full to me. Didn't look like just 76K at all.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
rewatching the summaries and we had a lot of great chances created.

We also robbed of a penalty. Auba was pulled down.

Nucky

Pedro Gonzales Lopez remember the name.. This kid is something else, he gives me Iniesta vibes..

Home of Barca Fans