La Liga | Round 30: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 1-0

Rassvet

Would go with the same team as the Clasico and save off the rotations until either the Frankfurt first leg or Levante match.

Is :rakitic: expected to play for Sevilla? Would be nice to see our former maestro get a good reception from the camp.

gregorrin10

Would go with the same team as the Clasico and save off the rotations until either the Frankfurt first leg or Levante match.

Is :rakitic: expected to play for Sevilla? Would be nice to see our former maestro get a good reception from the camp.

Maestro? Let's not go overboard here. :p

Porque

I wonder if even PSG fans bother to watch their league games? Their players take vacation from games too.

That's the irony. The expectation was that Neymar/Messi would bring casual fans to watch them regardless of the competition. A Harlem Globetrotters in France as it were.

Pique's company tv rights in Spain are only airing on free to air Catalan tv. Complete failure anticipate that you can't build a dynasty in a league that has no perception.

Without consistent CL Semi and Final runs then PSG will never be anything marketing or fandom wise, outside of the bubble of inflated sponsorships through Doha of course.

Andresito

Staff member
Damn dawgs looks like we'll have record attendace of the season. Looking at the website there aren't many tickets left.

Nucky

Both Real and Atletico won yesterday so its a must win for Barca.. I just hope our form won't drop because of internation break like last season.. Sevilla is a good team, won't be easy..

Wambo

Both Real and Atletico won yesterday so its a must win for Barca.. I just hope our form won't drop because of internation break like last season.. Sevilla is a good team, won't be easy..

A win would be great of course but don't get your hopes up too much, there is a reason Sevilla is 2nd best this season. A draw would also be good for us since we have -2 games compared to Atletico and -1 game compared to Sevilla. With 4 pts from 2 games we would be equal with Sevilla and +1 pts ahead of Atleti.

mc_lovin

We were the better team with Abde and Jutgla upfront so I am cautiously optimistic (not that I think previous games matter).

Andresito

Staff member
It's confirmed, game is sold out. Incredibly important to win to keep up the great spirits both on and off the pitch.

behindbrowneyes

That international break came to the wrong time. Barca was flying while Sevilla was in bad form. Let's hope that team continues tonight where they've stopped in the Clasico.

Home of Barca Fans