Free Barca - Madrid women's CL ticket to giveaway

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I ordered a ticket to tomorrow's CL quarter final between us and Madrid at Camp Nou. Sounds like the tickets are all sold out right now, we are trying to make a new world record of the most-attended women's football game in the world!

Obviously I can't make it to the game in Barcelona tomorrow, if anybody wants it please PM me. I will give it away for free instead of wasting it, more importantly, promise me that you will cheer for us and spend, spend, spend at Camp Nou on food & drinks and everything else!
[MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION]

:barcascarf:

Neeraj

:pique1: you the man Luft!!

Yeahhh, I'll take it off of you if you can't make it! I wasn't planning to go originally, but hey, you just made it very easy for me :D I'll post some pics here :cheers:

I'll PM you bud!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:pique1: you the man Luft!!

Yeahhh, I'll take it off of you if you can't make it! I wasn't planning to go originally, but hey, you just made it very easy for me :D I'll post some pics here :cheers:

I'll PM you bud!

Ticket sent to your e-mail address, let me know if you can open it OK, Neeraj! :p

Messi983

You're a good man, Luft. :worthy:

Hope [MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION] enjoyed this historic game and will post some pics soon. :)

E: I see he already did in the other thread, great work. :worthy:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I got one free ticket for our CL semi-final against Wolfsburg tomorrow at Camp Nou. Interestingly, not "nominative" (it does NOT have my name printed on the ticket) as I thought they were going to make this game the first one?

Any takers? [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] [MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION]

Horatio

You're welcome
I agree with you Luft. The club and its fans are suffocating!!! We need to free Barca!

...though not sure if we need to look at Real's women giving away CL tickets for the solution.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just received my ticket to the our last game against Villarreal tomorrow night, it is yours for free if you want it [MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION] [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION]

Neeraj

Just received my ticket to the our last game against Villarreal tomorrow night, it is yours for free if you want it [MENTION=8308]Neeraj[/MENTION] [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION]

Hey Luft, sorry I haven't been on here and so never saw this :'(

Thank you very much for the shoutout though and the other tickets as well. You're the MVP man!

Home of Barca Fans