Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Suarez vs Benzema

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    KingLeo is a closet Madrid fan, it's common knowledge.
    I thought it was obvious from my avatar

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched many Liverpool games in the 13/14 season, Suarez was just incredible in most of them, not only did he score, but he basically ran the attack almost by himself at times.

Its indeed strange for Liverpool-supporters to go not have much positive to say about Suarez, while fanboying over Lewandowski.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    I thought it was obvious from my avatar
    Stunning!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I watched many Liverpool games in the 13/14 season, Suarez was just incredible in most of them, not only did he score, but he basically ran the attack almost by himself at times.

Its indeed strange for Liverpool-supporters to go not have much positive to say about Suarez, while fanboying over Lewandowski.
    Best individual season since Ronaldo's 07/08 season in PL! If he would have also scored against top4 then this guy would have reached new levels. Peak Suarez was something else.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Temptation probably got some Polish blood in him. Bigger fanboy of Lewa's than our own delusional Riqui fanboys in here.

Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Temptation probably got some Polish blood in him. Bigger fanboy of Lewa's than our own delusional Riqui fanboys in here.
    Also has an inferiority complex about Messi. Loves to paint him as protected in the media/by players/ by managers when Messi has taken an immense amount of hate over the years

Also calls me "KL" which only the troll brigade in their heyday used. It's 100% an alt and 99% it's Rassvet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acording to wikipedia Suarez has scored 147 goals in 191 games for Barca while Benzema has 214 goals in 408 games for Madrid. That might be deceiving but nobody knows how many goals Benzema would've had if it wasn't for Cristiano.

Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    Acording to wikipedia Suarez has scored 147 goals in 191 games for Barca while Benzema has 214 goals in 408 games for Madrid. That might be deceiving but nobody knows how many goals Benzema would've had if it wasn't for Cristiano.
    That's league games. Benz has more than 310 goals for RM...and is on the verge of breaking Raul's tally of 323.

Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's league games. Benz has more than 310 goals for RM...and is on the verge of breaking Raul's tally of 323.
    Madrid are known for underachieving in the league on recent years.

Benzema's meh league stats a huge reason for that.

I'm sick of people underating domestic leagues as that shows the most dominant team.

Or I guess Chelsea 2012 were the best team in the world

Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Madrid are known for underachieving in the league on recent years.

Benzema's meh league stats a huge reason for that.

I'm sick of people underating domestic leagues as that shows the most dominant team.

Or I guess Chelsea 2012 were the best team in the world
    Domestic dominance is a huge deal. I rate LL wins v strong RM teams very highly. But the gap in Suarez being better in LL is not as big as the gap in Benz being better than Suarez in CL KOs.

If we had Benz as Messi's strike partner during EV, we most likely score 1 away goal in Roma or Anfield. And probably win those CLs. Suarez has been shocking in the CL post his prime.

Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Domestic dominance is a huge deal. I rate LL wins v strong RM teams very highly. But the gap in Suarez being better in LL is not as big as the gap in Benz being better than Suarez in CL KOs.

If we had Benz as Messi's strike partner during EV, we most likely score 1 away goal in Roma or Anfield. And probably win those CLs. Suarez has been shocking in the CL post his prime.
    Man I don't want to think about what ifs with Roma and Liverpool

Football is all about what ifs I'm sure it stressed out Valverde, Messi, the coaches, Barto everyone

Pep was one game away from a champions league final each year with Bayern what if his best players weren't always injured for the semis.

I think it's time we move away from the close but no cigar policy and appreciate Valverde's time at the club

Domestic dominance and a solid semi final UCL run that better Messi his 6th Ballon Dor putting him above Ronaldo should be enough for us to rest easy

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guess who was unstoppable against Real in ll

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    lol can't compare this Benz was often the playmaker for Real while Suarez was main goal scorer and he had also Ney and Messi to feed him with assists.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Benzema is so dumb. Dude literally sabotaged his international career.

He could have had a World Cup ffs.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends what kind of question it is...

In his prime as a footballer? Suarez. No question there. During Liverpool years and first few Barcelona seasons (2013-2016), he was arguably one of the top 3 strikers since 2000.

Longevity? Gotta give it to Benzema here. He is more constant when you look at their careers as a whole.
    "It's not sport if it doesn't matter if you lose."

Pep Guardiola, 2021.