Mbappe vs Haaland

Who would you rather sign for Barca?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mbappe is the better player IMO.

Haaland plays for the better team with a proper setup, proper midfielders, a team that works hard and an elite manager.

That doesn't downplay Haaland's achievments. Just saying that he's in ideal conditions while Mbappe is not which is his own doing tbf.

KingLeo10

Until Haaland decides/balls out in some high leverage games like CL KOs (WC KOs is not an option for him given he plays for Norway), it's Mbappe

Mbappe is wasting away his prime at PSG though. Might come to regret it later.

stb_1

Time for another bump.

If City win the CL, Haaland is the #1 in the world for me. He has added more hold up and link up play to his game now, he's Harry Kane on Steroids.

FC B

Had Mbappe been in Haaland's place since moved to City I guess the numbers would've been quite similar.

KingLeo10

Time for another bump.

If City win the CL, Haaland is the #1 in the world for me. He has added more hold up and link up play to his game now, he's Harry Kane on Steroids.
Since when does 1 CL trump balling out in 2 WCs, including a WC win?

If anything, if Haaland wins the CL, this actually becomes a contest (accolades wise); in terms of play, Mbappe just has more tools and bit more football IQ

Iniesta Ultra

If Haaland were playing for PSG this season instead of Mcry, no way he'd have as many goals. Mcry's better and better fit for Barca tho a spoiled obnoxious attitude nowhere near as bad as Xavi's shameless skullduggery.

vegitot

Time for another bump.

He is nowhere near Kane man. Haaland will never be as good as Kane at passing/link up. Haaland has De Bruyne, Silva, Grealish... and above all Pep as his coach.

As Mbappe vs Haaland, i think Mbappe still is a superior player. Like that performance in 2022 WC final, Haaland will never play like that. But Haaland may win Bdor this year while Mbappe wasting his career at PSG. So Haaland will be viewed as greater.

jamrock

Haaland is already better than Kane, who is overrated AF, he's not in the elite has his misses when the pressure was in at the WC showed.

Right now it's haaland>Mbappe, not Because he's more talented, but he's doing it on a even higher stage.

Mbappe needs to get his ass out of France ASAP.

vegitot

Haaland is already better than Kane, who is overrated AF, he's not in the elite has his misses when the pressure was in at the WC showed.

Right now it's haaland>Mbappe, not Because he's more talented, but he's doing it on a even higher stage.

Mbappe needs to get his ass out of France ASAP.
Haaland's passing is still average. Will never be as good as Kane's even Pep is his coach.

Home of Barca Fans