Will Gavi & Araujo Leave or Renew?

Messigician

Doesn't look good folks, woukd do a poll but i know what majority will say and I'll rather read your reasoning behind it

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo🥇] | Barcelona submitted 3 offers to Araujo and Gavi, but all were REJECTED. The club have tried to improve on the latest offer, but it is not good enough for the agents and players.

OGbarca

Banned
it would be disastrous for us and our project in the next 4-6 years if they did

its outrageous that Pique is our best paid player. this needs to be sorted out immediately

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
@gerardromero
��] | Araujo and Gavi did NOT REJECT the club’s contract renewal offer. There will be a meeting with Araujo’s agents after the national team break. #fcblive

Neeraj

Would seem strange to me if this doesn't go through. They've both had a meteoric rise from the lower ranks, and neither would have expected to be in the Barca first team so quickly, let alone such an important part. The club seems to be going in the right direction, has a manager that seems to be doing well, and they are both well liked and vaunted by the club. Unless we are offering them peanuts, which I am sure we won't do, I just can't see us not having them extended. Thinking about it from their perspective too - it's just a lot more hassle to go anywhere else now for what I would presume is a bit more to more money (and not a WHOLE lot more money).

Andresito

Staff member
Debunking Messigician's fake news once again.

Gavi's and Ara?jo's camp say that they have not had any new meetings and that they have not rejected anything. [gerardromero]

Messigician

Debunking Messigician's fake news once again.

Gavi's and Ara?jo's camp say that they have not had any new meetings and that they have not rejected anything. [gerardromero]

can u stfu about fake news u little shit
u posted a source
i posted a source

simple as that

stfu and stop crying in every thread

i am ooot

Windhook

Not fake news, but you quote a journalist working for Marca, which is not reliable source when it comes to FC Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans