Will Gavi & Araujo Leave or Renew?

Messigician

Bar?a will meet Araujo?s agent in the coming days ? club is offering him ?5M p/y, while in England they?re ready to offer double. Liverpool/United ready to make a move @moillorens [MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden

Messigician

Xavi has intervened in Barcelona's negotiations for the renewal of Gavi.

? [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]erVallsSilv

Might stay yet

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well no because I do think they'll end up staying I just wouldn't be surprised if the negotiations collapse because some oil club is offering them 10m net to ditch us

We're on going up, they are starters and they are home. It's a no-brainer. I could be wrong but they'd have to be really stupid and incredibly greedy to leave.

Messigician

We're on going up, they are starters and they are home. It's a no-brainer. I could be wrong but they'd have to be really stupid and incredibly greedy to leave.

Ay it's a no brainer, but we said the same about Moriba when we gave him our full backing and Koeman made him an important player, same with Neymar after he had just signed a 5 year deal to stay at Barca.

And of the day I hope they don't ruin their careers for short term gain. Barca are rapidly on the rise with this he's project

Gnidrologist

At least Gavi will be afraid his wee arse be spanked by uncle Lucho for making silly life decision like leaving uncle Xavis nest.

Home of Barca Fans