User Tag List

View Poll Results: Portugal or Turkey

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Portugal

    8 33.33%
  • Turkey

    15 62.50%
  • neutral, better team should win

    1 4.17%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: Portugal vs Turkey - which team do you will support?

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    15,280
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Be ready guys, the fun is over. @KingLeo10 @Rassvet @soul24rage We can do it! Portugallllll siuuuuuuuuu

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,042
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol that midfield.


  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    15,280
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    doesnt surprise me, just Santos things

  4. #34
    Best midfielder around
    ThwiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9,973
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turkey have never beaten Portugal before, apparently. Italy will have to do the job.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    8,548
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Turkey have never beaten Portugal before, apparently. Italy will have to do the job.
    Bet your hovels on Portugal win. It doesn't get better than this.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,818
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1% chance, 99% faith

  7. #37
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,372
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    100% jesus

  8. #38
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,372
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Let me guess game is in Lisboa like every other decisive "neutral" game in the last decade?

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20,695
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Portugal is the better team by far has to be said

  10. #40
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,372
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Why is chat not open?

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,042
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's 0-0 by the end, does it go to ET or straight to penalty shootouts?

  12. #42
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the shadow
    Posts
    33,039
    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Croatia
    Something is on tonight?

  13. #43
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    22,372
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Something is on tonight?
    @Alik @Barcaman

  14. #44
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the shadow
    Posts
    33,039
    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Croatia
    Chat is on. We move

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    20,695
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Chat is on. We move
    I'm coming