Luis Sinisterra

Porque

Luis Sinisterra
OhJhPcyY_400x400.jpg

Colombian International
22 - AML - Right Footed
Feyernoord
2021/2022 Return - 38 games - 18 goals - 11 assists​

The hunt for that elusive spot that will be available when Dembele leaves. Starting the hype train for another name in the mix - Luis Sinisterra of Feyenoord.

22 year old right footed wideman currently playing on the left. Contract up in 2 seasons.

Us and Atletico have already been linked with wanting to sign him.

Oblig YT vid.

Catta

There are again some reports that Barca are interested in him. In 48 games this season he has 23g and 14a.

Messi983

Will keep an eye on him tonight against Roma, together with RB Geertruida and LB Malacia (he's most likely United bound anyway).

Porque

There will be alot of rumours surrounding the final. This Feyernoord has alot of desirable players for Sevilla tier teams, who will use the name of Barcelona and others to drive up the price and interest.

Catta

Will keep an eye on him tonight against Roma, together with RB Geertruida and LB Malacia (he's most likely United bound anyway).

Did you watch the game. How did he do. I didn't watch much, but from the little I saw, he looks fast, hard working, good dribbling and passing.

Porque

He was fine. I watched him once in Eredivise and twice in ConL, and I don't trust us offensive game in short spaces for a bigger club. It is like a slightly better version of Malcom where it can be esquisite or downright offensive.

Of course though, we have been spoilt by Messi and Neymar in the past half decade.

Laplacian

That's a class youtube video. 12min video for this season alone, and there's tons of strong finishes and really good passes in there. Tier 2.5 level of technique (Tier 1 being the Neymars, Hazards, Messis), but looks really creative with his usage of skills. I like it.

If you wanted a similar level of video of from an Ousmane comp you'd have to go all the way back to his Dortmund days to get enough content.

ajnotkeith

That's a class youtube video. 12min video for this season alone, and there's tons of strong finishes and really good passes in there. Tier 2.5 level of technique (Tier 1 being the Neymars, Hazards, Messis), but looks really creative with his usage of skills. I like it.

If you wanted a similar level of video of from an Ousmane comp you'd have to go all the way back to his Dortmund days to get enough content.

Dembele is a better goalscorer and I would bet money stats from the last few seasons back it up. Sinisterra didn't score a lot of goals even in Eredivise where Luuk De Jong and Memphis flooded it and Malen who flopped in Dortmund scored bags also.

B or even C level players destroy this league. Probably if Sinisterra would come to a top league he wouldn't score any goals.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Dembele is a better goalscorer and I would bet money stats from the last few seasons back it up. Sinisterra didn't score a lot of goals even in Eredivise where Luuk De Jong and Memphis flooded it and Malen who flopped in Dortmund scored bags also.

B or even C level players destroy this league. Probably if Sinisterra would come to a top league he wouldn't score any goals.

I'm not rating the player, I just said I enjoyed the video. Relax. Don't need to defend your boy Dembele like you're NATO.

Weak league or not, I've never seen Dembele finish the way this guy (the way a normal player should finish) has nor get into goalscoring positions on a consistent basis. I'm not convinced he's a better finisher, doesn't mean I'm convinced this guy is good. Lots of average players are better finishers than Dembele as he's simply atrocious.

Dembele is a good player, albeit a limited one with the goalscoring instincts of a relegation level player.

Messi983

Did you watch the game. How did he do. I didn't watch much, but from the little I saw, he looks fast, hard working, good dribbling and passing.

Not sure, expected a bit more from him but was hard to play against Mou's parked bus and also didn't have much support from his team mates, especially in first half. He looks a solid player but nothing that special imo. Also likes to dribble through the middle a lot it seems so not sure how he would fit here into what Xavi wants from his wingers.

Home of Barca Fans