La Liga | Round 29: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

FinBarcelonafan

I am not sure if we are getting carried away or not. But even if we are not as good as we think I think we are on a good road.

I truly do think Real is heavily underperforming. PSG result deceived people. I told my Real friends PSG lost against themselves and not because Real did well. They would not believe me. Now look what happened to them.

True words. Real looked awful outside of Benzemas brilliance in that game or games.

They are a mess. Midfield is past it, defense very weak obviously without their Araujo(Mendy).

Rodrygo ain't good.

Vini regressed too.

Sooke

Match played as a final of the CL. I don't want to sound like a maximalist, but if it wasn't those four elementary misses from Torres and Aubameyang, the score could have been 0 : 8. Torres has once again proved that he is not a player for a team of Barcelona level. He is just an alleged player.

Latschenkiefer

I like how in the last fifteen years or so if we were the clearly better team we trashed them like 6-2, 5-1, 5-0, 4-0. If they were better they were only able to beat us by some lousy 3-1, 2-0. And this during the time they had their best poacher ever. The last time they beat us by at least four goals dates back to 1995. The last time they beat us at Camp Nou by four goals was in 1963. This was the only game they managed to do this ever.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watching team celebrate turned the clock around. Great days to be Barca fan are back so soon.
Hope it's start of another legacy too.

SmilerBam

I like how in the last fifteen years or so if we were the clearly better team we trashed them like 6-2, 5-1, 5-0, 4-0. If they were better they were only able to beat us by some lousy 3-1, 2-0. And this during the time they had their best poacher ever. The last time they beat us by at least four goals dates back to 1995. The last time they beat us at Camp Nou by four goals was in 1963. This was the only game they managed to do this ever.

Yeah, i think no matter how many trophies they won during this period, they are really bummed we destroyed them in many matches like they were nothing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

This one for example. I am trying to create an inventory of all the channels that show extra footage of the games.

A few examples are:
-El Dia Despues
-La Casa de Futbol
-Planeta Deportivo

Cheers. Great to see those moments

Home of Barca Fans